Randy Cross crew is doing our game today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Cross crew is doing our game today

InMyChambers

Sniper
Reaction score
God he sucks so much. I mean anyone is better than nothing, but he really sucks. Just listen to the retarded comments he makes today. How many should be the questions of the day. I see all these threads for points on things like how many rushing yards will Ricky get.

How about a thread for 1,000,000 points, how many retarded comments will Randy Cross make. I say 1,000. (100 pts per comment).

Why can't we have Phils Simms and Gumbel :(

Originally posted by InMyChambers
God he sucks so much. I mean anyone is better than nothing, but he really sucks. Just listen to the retarded comments he makes today. How many should be the questions of the day. I see all these threads for points on things like how many rushing yards will Ricky get.

How about a thread for 1,000,000 points, how many retarded comments will Randy Cross make. I say 1,000. (100 pts per comment).

Why can't we have Phils Simms and Gumbel :(

Bro, just do what I do when there's a terrible announcing crew......turn the tv on mute.

;)

I think the whole CBS crew besides Kevin Harlan(and whoever he works with) sucks. Even Sims-Gumbel. Gumbel bores me and Sims is just as dumb as Cross.

Re: Re: Randy Cross crew is doing our game today

Originally posted by phinsphan4ever

Bro, just do what I do when there's a terrible announcing crew......turn the tv on mute.

;)

I can't, I live in South Jersey, and they are playing the Bills vs. Jets game at 4 today so I have to go to my local sports bar. I'm sure the game will have volume. Maybe I'll wear my skeet shooting ear muffs. :hitself:

Originally posted by DolFan31
I think the whole CBS crew besides Kevin Harlan(and whoever he works with) sucks. Even Sims-Gumbel. Gumbel bores me and Sims is just as dumb as Cross.

Kevin Harlan works with Randy Cross.

Originally posted by DolFan31

It is Kevin Harlan and Randy Cross doing the game today!

Cross SUX!!!

He is friggin' JERK.....

Always has to make snide remarks and hates our Fins....

When the Fins start winning he'll start making excuses for ther Pats....

If the Pats are winning....he'll bring up how little heart our team has....

I can't friggin' stand that A_HOLE!!!!

I love when Kevin Harlan does NBA games for TNT. "UP HIGH!! DOWN HARD!!"

Oh, and Dan and Boomer picked us to win!! That means we're going to win!! :D

Originally posted by Muck
I love when Kevin Harlan does NBA games for TNT. "UP HIGH!! DOWN HARD!!"

Me too..at times I think hes a clone of Marv Albert..without the biting and all..:tongue:

Obviously CBS is desiring a strong female demographic for the Miami/New England ratings...Cross is both clueless and effeminate.

And in case anyone cares, I think the best announcing crew in the NFL this year is Dick Stockton/Moose Johnston on Fox.

Back
Top Bottom