Randy McMichael.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy McMichael....

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
Fantasy Football Mastermind lists McMichael as one of their rookie sleepers:

TE Randy McMichael, Dolphins: Drafted 4th round, 114th overall:

McMichael can do it all, catch run and block. His work ethic is also top notch. He slipped down this far in the draft due to the presence of "top-flight talents" such as Shockey, Graham and Stevens. McMichael could outperform any one of them in Miami this year. He’s 6-3 and 247 pounds, and has long arms. He’s a natural receiver, too…something the Fish could use. McMichael had 90 catches for over 1,200 yards in his time at Georgia…and he’s an under-classman coming out early. If Miami gives him the start (a definite possibility on that team), Fiedler could get a great rapport going with McMichael as he finds him on the short cut-off routes while the rest of the D is tracking Ricky Williams. Watch this guy in camp…he’s another one to watch closely as the season approaches…

My favorite developments in training camp so far have to be...

1. Randy McMichael lighting everyone up like a torch.

2. Chris Chambers lighting everyone up like a torch (a sophomore slump is ALWAYS possible and was in the back of my mind, however the kid has only gotten BETTER since last season).

3. Larry Chester, oh man of incredible strength (have you read those articles???? thats just SICK) pushing around and smacking up OLmen like they are his b!tches.

4. David Bowens starting at Left End and generally being all over the place making plays.

I'm also excited about Omar Lowe.....a lot of people around here had him written off before he even had a jersey number assigned. Interesting to see just how well he performs the rest of the way, I'd like to have him as our dime back and let him develope.

Interesting, very interesting indeed.

Yeah he's been a pleasant surprise if I'm to believe the training camp reports out there. I too thought he'd be struggling for a roster spot, however it looks like he's got it locked and could even give Jamar a run for nickel. But still I wouldn't list him as a "top" pleasant surprise....I'd probably list Robert Edwards, Leonard Henry, and even Ray Lucas above him for all the importance it carries.

Sounds like fun

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
Fantasy Football Mastermind lists McMichael as one of their rookie sleepers:

TE Randy McMichael, Dolphins: Drafted 4th round, 114th overall:

McMichael can do it all, catch run and block. His work ethic is also top notch. He slipped down this far in the draft due to the presence of "top-flight talents" such as Shockey, Graham and Stevens. McMichael could outperform any one of them in Miami this year. He’s 6-3 and 247 pounds, and has long arms. He’s a natural receiver, too…something the Fish could use. McMichael had 90 catches for over 1,200 yards in his time at Georgia…and he’s an under-classman coming out early. If Miami gives him the start (a definite possibility on that team), Fiedler could get a great rapport going with McMichael as he finds him on the short cut-off routes while the rest of the D is tracking Ricky Williams. Watch this guy in camp…he’s another one to watch closely as the season approaches…

I hope that it turns out to be true, and if he keeps making the plays he has i don't see y the middle of the season he couldn't be the starting TE.

My favorite development has simply been the fact that the fins have managed to stay fairly injury free... i hope it continues because for all Chambers or Mcmicheal' prowess a simple injury to a key guy such as Ricky or Zach could hurt a lot more...

Our trio of RB's is nice indeed. I would have to think it could be a 4some if Henry continues to impress.

Dae always is a guy who looks forward to the future and the future holds us needing a backup RB next year and Henery is signed to a 3 yr deal at cheap money. No way Edwards resigns next year. If he does well, teams will want him. If he does poorly we won't want him.

Back
Top Bottom