Randy McMike only Offensive Dolphin to make Top 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy McMike only Offensive Dolphin to make Top 10

Rufio

Starter
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that at least one (non-druggy/non-rookie) Dolphin is getting some credit this offseason. Randy McMike was rated as the #6 TE in the league by NFL "experts" behind Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates, Alge Crumpler, Todd Heap, and Jeremy Shockey. In my opinion I feel that Randy was better than both Todd Heap, who's coming off injury, and Jeremy Shockey, who is wayyyy too over rated. Here's the link http://nfl.com/fantasy/story/8583738

If you go to Defense, it shows Miami as one of the Undervalued Sleeper Teams.

I just read that. It means little though because it's Fantasy rankings so you must take into account - Our hazy QB situation (McMichael would most likely have much more success in other systems) Our newfound running game, our diverse receiving core that will be testing the long ball a lot more.

That is crap,

Any list that dosen't have the Buffalo D (Number one fantasy D last year, returning 10 starters) in the top 10

and also dosen't have McGahee on the top 10, or the sleepers, is worthless

Losman7 said:
That is crap,

Any list that dosen't have the Buffalo D (Number one fantasy D last year, returning 10 starters) in the top 10

:cry:

Losman7 said:
That is crap,

cry me a river...

HysterikiLL said:
I just read that. It means little though because it's Fantasy rankings so you must take into account - Our hazy QB situation (McMichael would most likely have much more success in other systems) Our newfound running game, our diverse receiving core that will be testing the long ball a lot more.

dude i love your sig:lol:, and yeah i agree that mcmike should be ahead of heap and shockey he should be #4 but hey some sports writers dont know what their talking about

Koehler13x said:
I'm glad to see that at least one (non-druggy/non-rookie) Dolphin is getting some credit this offseason. Randy McMike was rated as the #6 TE in the league by NFL "experts" behind Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates, Alge Crumpler, Todd Heap, and Jeremy Shockey. In my opinion I feel that Randy was better than both Todd Heap, who's coming off injury, and Jeremy Shockey, who is wayyyy too over rated. Here's the link http://nfl.com/fantasy/story/8583738

He's lucky Jason Witten isn't ahead of him. I'm not a Randy hater, but the Tight End position is really being infused with athletic talent every year. Players not mentioned like Ben Watson and Daniel Graham might dominate in our offense. The guy is good but look for one or two of those sleepers on that bottom list to leap frog Randy, and look for Jason and Dallas Clark to be "made" men in terms of $$ real soon, their talent just warrants it.

DevilElias26 said:
cry me a river...

I'm not crying, I'm stating that the list is BS. How can you not have the returning fantasy champ defense on the top ten, especially after they return 10 starters.

Losman7 said:
I'm not crying, I'm stating that the list is BS. How can you not have the returning fantasy champ defense on the top ten, especially after they return 10 starters.

Man what about the RB's. Domanick Davis before Portis, if that's the case Ronnie will be number 1 next year. Its just one persons point of view, a loud point of view but just one point of view.

Ricky should've been on the list.:rofl3:

I could see the argument for Shockey, I would personally take McMike over Shockey.

But in no way can anyone argue as of now McMike being better then Heap, that is pure homerism.

In respects to Losman.

I agree with you on McGahee. He should at the very least be a sleeper, but I believe your defense will go downhill this year.

GRYPHONK said:
But in no way can anyone argue as of now McMike being better then Heap, that is pure homerism.QUOTE]

No, I was just saying that Heap is coming of an injury plaqued season and you can't be positive that he can put up those numbers again. I like Randy more than anyone on the team but i know he isnt the best by far. But when it comes to fantasy this year i think i'd take him over Heap.

GRYPHONK said:
I could see the argument for Shockey, I would personally take McMike over Shockey.

But in no way can anyone argue as of now McMike being better then Heap, that is pure homerism.

In respects to Losman.

I agree with you on McGahee. He should at the very least be a sleeper, but I believe your defense will go downhill this year.

How do you figure we go downhill?

We are returning 10 of 11 starter, and Milloy and Vincent were injured the first half of the season.

Losing Fat Pat sucks, but we have two very capable guys, one who proved himself last season.

Plus, we have been the #2 rated D two years in a row, its not like last year was a fluke.

Gentlemen, these are Fantasy Rankings!!

Unless you understand fantasy football, your comments are totally misguided.

Superself said:
Gentlemen, these are Fantasy Rankings!!

Unless you understand fantasy football, your comments are totally misguided.

I won my espn league 3 of the last four years.

I stand by my comments. McGahee was a fantasy monster after he got starts...

and our D speaks for itself.

Koehler13x said:

shockey is many things. but "over rates" is NOT one of them.

the impact he has when he steps on to the field is huge. and in many cases changes the defensive scheme. even if he doesnt cetch a pass, his presence helps out the run game, as well as the other WRs.

and if you want to bring up the 1 year he was the best, Gates only had 1 season also. and look where you ranked him..

Back
Top Bottom