Randy Moss trade rumors to Miami still denied.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss trade rumors to Miami still denied..

Ricky also seemed Like Bulls**t and look what happened.ALready this year with have seen one PLayer for Player trade. We are yet to see another player for player trade with Keyshawn & Galloway. I wouldnt doubt that their has been talks.
As far as what we will trade probably Madison and osme picks from next year.We could also see ourselves Trading both Madison & Ogunleye. I dont want to mention Chambers, because I would hate to see the Kid go, he still has alot to prove.

No the Ricky thing was much more likely and the tone of both parties was different. Plus Moss always has a team he is rumored to, last year it was the Jets.

Well all im saying is this year FA we have already seen some crazy things happen Portis for Bailey, Galloway for Keyshawn, Brunell traded for a 3rd draft pick, Kearse an Eagle ( I didnt hear one rumor of this it just happened). I mean this year is one of those years where everything seems possible.

i think is possible since Minny is probably looking to dump Moss's contract & get good value in return to boost up their D.

Hmm, well I saw this today on espn. Saying Miami is interested in Randy Moss. So it's definately not entirely false.:cpatch:

If Feeley is our starter next year he'll have a great RB, an improve oline ( cross your fingers guys ),randy,chambers, a #1 draft pick at WR and maybe just maybe RANDY MOSS.

My question is who would wear # 84????

I think Miami trades for Randy Moss if Woody and some other moves do not pan out. That would be a nice cover up for the inefficiency to take care of the O-line, the most important position on offense.

Back
Top Bottom