Randy Moss vs. Chris Chambers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss vs. Chris Chambers

You guys read too much into crap about Randy Moss. I would rather have Randy Moss and his "tude" on my team than a player like Terrell Owens. I've never once heard Rnady whine about not getting the ball enough. What has he really ever whined about??

Owens is a clown, but at least he comes to play. Moss is an ignoramus who plays when he wants to. Moss should not even be considered when debating who's the best WR.

Just compare their records this year, only one of those guys looks like going to the playoffs this year!
Football is a team game, and while Randy fits under the salary cap, when it comes to ego, he wants a cap all of his own.

Randy Moss DOES whine about not getting the ball. Why do you think they created the "Randy Ratio" in the offseason??

Randy is the man. But there's a reason why the Vikings have been exploring options on how to get rid of him. I'm sorry, but I'll take Chambers, his work ethic, positive attitude, and MINIMUM salary over Randy, his problems, and his $75 MILLION salary.....which he has yet to earn. I'd also take Terrell Owens over him in a heartbeat. At least Terrell keeps his nose clean and comes to play every week.

Originally posted by Muck
Randy Moss DOES whine about not getting the ball. Why do you think they created the "Randy Ratio" in the offseason??

ah yes the randy ratio:

clear.gif

Originally posted by Muck
Randy is the man.

I would only dispute this part. At 25 years old, Randy Moss has still to learn about being a man. At this point, he is still the spoiled child that he entered the league as. If anything, his attitude has worsened.

Nice post WisconsinFan :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!! So "Cheese-Heads" DO have a sence of humor...

Originally posted by phinphan
I would only dispute this part. At 25 years old, Randy Moss has still to learn about being a man. At this point, he is still the spoiled child that he entered the league as. If anything, his attitude has worsened.

I never said he was A man. I said he was THE man.....meaning his skills as a WR are unmatched.

Where did these #'s come from? S. Moss at 4.4? Ask the Chargers about that. It sure is a fast 4.4 if that's right.

Today, Terrell Owens was sidelined for a few plays near the end of the game with (believed) leg cramps/exhaustion in the Niners game versus the Faiders!! He still came back in the OT period, and made plays, to help his team win the game.

When was the last time Moss put everything on the line like that??
I think I once saw him helped off the field, with a severely strained ego. :D

How can any knowledgable football fan rather Moss than Owens. You can say what you want about Owens' antics and complaints, but the man PLAYS! He is full of heart and desire, while Moss is a soft whiner who doesn't have passion.

damn, one win, and the appear like roaches when the light comes on.;)

I would take Owens over Moss in a second. I would also take Harrison, Rod Smith, David Boston, and a bunch of other recievers over Moss.

Back
Top Bottom