Randy Moss vs. Chris Chambers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss vs. Chris Chambers

Steve Mo

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Name Bench P. Verticla L 40 Yard
Chris Chambers/ 230lbs / 45in. / 4.3 sec.
Randy Moss / 225 / 39in. / 4.25 sec.
Santana Moss /225 / 37in. / 4.4 sec.

I just thought I would post this because im bored AND Im SICK of people (NOT ON THIS SITE) talking about R. Moss leap when CC's is a good 6ins. higher!

Then again, Randy Moss is 6'4" and Chambers is 5'11". Chambers is really lanky for his size. But so is Moss.

put it this way, on your fantasy team would you trade randy moss to get chris chambers? thought not.

On a fantasy team I wouldn't make that trade, but on a real NFL team, I would rather have Chambers- a guy with excellent talent and a tremendous attitude- as opposed to Moss who has incredible talent but is a locker room cancer.

Originally posted by Bobby Humphrey
put it this way, on your fantasy team would you trade randy moss to get chris chambers? thought not.

There are many factors that go into that decision. Not just who's the better WR.

how do we know how good Chambers is??? I mean last yr 3rd string and we strated passing alot and at 3rd string got 48 rec 883 yards. This year hes a starter and we r a running team and he doesnt have many. he is really good, we arent a passing team. I donno if hell resign with us when time comes...

He won't have any choice. We'll MAKE him re-sign in two years. :)

Chambers has all kinds of potential. And he will continue to get better. He and Jay's injuries came at an unfortunate time. Jay was really starting to find his stride.

I don't play fantasy football, but in real football I'd take a good player with a good attitude over a great player with a bad one.

Keshawn said "gimme the d--- ball" , not "gimme the d--- ring".
Keep the ball Keshawn.We will take the ring. Attitude is everything.

Originally posted by va dolfan
Keshawn said "gimme the d--- ball" , not "gimme the d--- ring".
Keep the ball Keshawn.We will take the ring. Attitude is everything.

Nice quote.

Back
Top Bottom