Randy Moss vs. Chris Chambers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Moss vs. Chris Chambers

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I would take Owens over Moss in a second. I would also take Harrison, Rod Smith, David Boston, and a bunch of other recievers over Moss.

as would I

Comparing Moss to Chambers is like comparing Montana to Fiedler.

Chambers is a young second year player. He could very well end up one of the elite WRs.

BTW - NICE GAME TODAY!!!!

The one reciever I'd take over anybody, including Randy Moss, is Jimmy Smith. That guy is the complete package......

Originally posted by Muck
I never said he was A man. I said he was THE man.....meaning his skills as a WR are unmatched.

Yes I know. However, I was adapting your quote to extend to another point about Moss. I wasn't posting to disagree with you. I was simply using your post as a link. Sorry if you objected.

As for his skills as a wide reciever. I would say that he is the most physically talented , but the Rices, Carters etc, posess better skill. Unfortunately, those recievers simply do not enjoy the incredible athletic talent that Randy was born with.

Yes he is. What is wrong with you? We aren't a passing team. Come on this is pathetic.

Chambers would succeed very well and over 1000+ yards on a passing team like SF,OAK,MINN.

Chambers would light up the NFL..... if he got his chances, but when was the last time we through a bomb to him? IN a LOOOOOOOOONG time. Our offense is Ricky Ricky Ricky, so Chambers will have to wait to get his chances.

Originally posted by Muck
Then again, Randy Moss is 6'4" and Chambers is 5'11". Chambers is really lanky for his size. But so is Moss.

Great point muck. I love Chambers, but until he puts up #'s somewhat where Moss does, I wouldn't comnpare them right now. Maybee in 2 years.

Originally posted by ChrisChambers84
Never mind about Chambers... He's not for real anymore...

He was injured and he had Ray Lucas throwing to him. He does extremely well when he gets the ball, he just doesn't get it enough.

NO! Thats what I ment to say! Sorry, I didn't type what I wanted to say! He's for real, just not enough opportinities...

I'll take Chambers any day of the week over Moss. Anyone that wants a player that plays only when he "wants to" and doesn't give 100% is a cancer if you ask me. Not to mention someone dumb enough to run over or "bump" a female police officer "cause he didn't know what she wanted him to do", and have a joint in his car (being an athlete) is truly a problem. Moss...more potential maybe than Chambers. Chambers...better work ethic, plenty of potential. You can either fill the stadium on Sundays, or clean them out!

Back
Top Bottom