Randy Starks Holdout | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Starks Holdout

I find it funny when people say he's got to look out for his family when the guy will make 8.5 MIL in 2013. But it doesn't bother me, it is what it is. But the thing Starks seems to be forgetting is that there is actually a player taking is reps right now as we speak, and that player is not an Austin Spitler type where he doesn't stand a chance to steal you reps when real bullets starts flying. PeeWee there is younger, playing for cheaper and might actually steal your job. So how does that big long-term contract happen if by any freaking weird series of event you end up losing your starting spot to that guy...?

If it is on the internet it must be true!

Articles like this shouldn't even be posted in the forum.
1. Not a credible news source. I'm sorry but when your website is called "rant" it immediately cries amateur fan blog.
2. There are no quotes, sources, or any factual information within this article.
3. This should already be dismissed because this topic has been brought up and it was already known he is sitting out the "voluntary" sessions and was said he will be at the "mandatory" ones.
4. How does this get multiple pages of responses? Shame on everyone.

I find it funny when people say he's got to look out for his family when the guy will make 8.5 MIL in 2013. But it doesn't bother me, it is what it is. But the thing Starks seems to be forgetting is that there is actually a player taking is reps right now as we speak, and that player is not an Austin Spitler type where he doesn't stand a chance to steal you reps when real bullets starts flying. PeeWee there is younger, playing for cheaper and might actually steal your job. So how does that big long-term contract happen if by any freaking weird series of event you end up losing your starting spot to that guy...?

Starks is not forgetting anything. These are the OTAs when the players are running around in shorts and shells.

If Starks loses his starting job because he didn't show up for voluntary workouts, then this is more about the coaches than it is about Starks ability to perform.

Starks is not forgetting anything. These are the OTAs when the players are running around in shorts and shells.

If Starks loses his starting job because he didn't show up for voluntary workouts, then this is more about the coaches than it is about Starks ability to perform.
You don't think coaches might form opinions in these OTAs?

If it is on the internet it must be true!

Articles like this shouldn't even be posted in the forum.
1. Not a credible news source. I'm sorry but when your website is called "rant" it immediately cries amateur fan blog.
2. There are no quotes, sources, or any factual information within this article.
3. This should already be dismissed because this topic has been brought up and it was already known he is sitting out the "voluntary" sessions and was said he will be at the "mandatory" ones.
4. How does this get multiple pages of responses? Shame on everyone.
Because posters like you, and me, keep posting in it. Duh. :crazy:

You don't think coaches might form opinions in these OTAs?

No I don't. It's shells and shorts. There is no physical play going on.

If Starks misses next week mandatory practice, then I think an opinion might get formed but not for OTAs.

Back
Top Bottom