Rangers can suck it! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rangers can suck it!

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Goddamn I ****ing LOVE Playoff Hockey! What a game!!!

Triple-OT in the Garden, and the blue shirts can choke on it! :chuckle:

4-3, Penguins

Rooting for the Pens in game seven. Hope you have a great weekend, Bump.

This post didn't age well for you. Pengs are gone and the Rangers are currently spanking Tampa.

LGR

The Rangers just ran out of gas. I think they played something like 20 games in 40 days or something like that. Of course, had they taken care of business and not gone 7 games in the previous rounds that wouldn't have been an issue. But they're a young team and should be very good for the foreseeable future.

That being said, why do you guys think Hockey isn't a more popular sport? It's nonstop action. It's hard hitting and the games don't drag on forever. And it's even better seeing it live.

The Rangers just ran out of gas. I think they played something like 20 games in 40 days or something like that. Of course, had they taken care of business and not gone 7 games in the previous rounds that wouldn't have been an issue. But they're a young team and should be very good for the foreseeable future.

That being said, why do you guys think Hockey isn't a more popular sport? It's nonstop action. It's hard hitting and the games don't drag on forever. And it's even better seeing it live.
It is #1 in Canada and especially in Northern parts like where I live. We do not get long Summers for many outdoor sports to take on big life and every farm has a pond/ rink to play on. I think that is why NFL is also a top 1b sport for me....Hitting and exciting plays

Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

Back
Top Bottom