Rank 'em - please | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank 'em - please

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
What are your priorities for the 2002 Fins as far as which of the following issues will cause the most problems for Fins to overcome - listed in order my priorities of problems to avoid:

1. Injury problems on the O Line
  2. DG playing DE / Injury problems on the D Line
  3. Ricky Williams fumble problems
  4. Jay Fiedler INT woes
  5. Lack of proven depth at CB
  6. Lack of proven TE for Norv's O
    [/list=1]

these are just issues that are key and a bit specific as I see them. If you use the List button up top to answer, you cannot cheat and have ties. ;) :p

Originally posted by dolphan39

1. Injury problems on the O Line
  2. DG playing DE / Injury problems on the D Line
  3. Ricky Williams fumble problems
  4. Jay Fiedler INT woes
  5. Lack of proven depth at CB
  6. Lack of proven TE for Norv's O
    [/list=1]

1. I'm not changing anything. That looks really good to me. If we can make it without getting any OL or DL hurt, the bottom three shouldn't be too much of a worry.

1. Injuries On OL
2. J. Fiedler INT Woes
3. Injuries On DL
4. R. Williams Fumbling
5. TE
6. Lack Of Depth At CB

I think one major problem could be lack of depth at LB. Beyond the starters, T. Hendricks is the only one I like as a replacment.

Later....

I think Galyon is more than capable as a backup. Go check out the game that he started, not that bad really. I think at LB we are fine. I'm not worried about the seondary either.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
I think Galyon is more than capable as a backup. Go check out the game that he started, not that bad really. I think at LB we are fine. I'm not worried about the seondary either.
LB depth is not nearly as big a worry as QB depth and that too I did not feel made the top 6 :)

Back
Top Bottom