Rank Miami's Last 10 First Rd Picks... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank Miami's Last 10 First Rd Picks...

Maybe
I don't recall Harris doing anything for Miami on the field. So many games with 0's across the board for him. Dion Jordan did have some pressures and a sack or two.
Maybe Harris was there longer? I'm not sure why I feel that way. Maybe because of how much Jordan cost? Or how disappointing it was to trade up to 3 to pick him?

Maybe

Maybe Harris was there longer? I'm not sure why I feel that way. Maybe because of how much Jordan cost? Or how disappointing it was to trade up to 3 to pick him?
Charles Harris was with Miami for 3 seasons, Dion Jordan for 4. The difference was that Jordan was suspended all the time that he didn't play many games for Miami.

I think Jordan only played his rookie season, was decent and then never played again for us

If it's just their time in Miami, then Tunsil and Fitzpatrick are low on the list. Pouncey is probably number one with Parker second.

Harris and Jordan are easily the bottom two.

If it's overall, Tannehill and Tunsil are probably 1-2.

1. Ryan Tannehill
2. Laremy Tunsil
3. Mike Pouncey
4. Devante Parker
5. Juwuan James
6. Jared Odrick
7. Christian Wilkins
8. Charles Harris
9. Dion Jordan
10. Minkah Fitzpatrick

Bitches be last.

before the 2020 draft. Based solely on their careers with Miami only. 1st being the best, 10th being the worst.

Why are you trying to get everybody depressed here?

1. Ryan Tannehill
2. Laremy Tunsil
3. Mike Pouncey
4. Devante Parker
5. Juwuan James
6. Jared Odrick
7. Christian Wilkins
8. Charles Harris
9. Dion Jordan
10. Minkah Fitzpatrick

Bitches be last.
no way you have Odrick and James ahead of Wilkins. You're just messing around, right?

1. Tunsil
2. Pouncey
3. Wilkins (but rising)
4. Parker
5. James
6. Odrick
7. Tannehill
8. Fitzpatrick
9. Jordan
10. Harris

Odrick wasn't a bad player at all for us. He was just a missed opportunity, we could have gotten a better player by staying put and not taking the trade down. He was a solid pick in the end but failed to move the needle.

God there are some inflated views of Christian Wilkins on this site

I could argue that he doesn't get near enough credit for what he brings to this team and is showing every sign of being a vital cog in a dominant defense. This was a great pick in my mind.

1. Mike Pouncey
  2. Ryan Tannehill
  3. Devante Parker Jr.
  4. Christian Wilkins
  5. Laremy Tunsil
  6. Ja'Wuan James
  7. Jared Odrick
  8. Minkah Fitzpatrick
  9. Dion Jordan
  10. Charles Harris (You can not say enough negative things about him)

Back
Top Bottom