Rank Miami's Last 10 First Rd Picks... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank Miami's Last 10 First Rd Picks...

1. Ryan Tannehill
2. Laremy Tunsil
3. Mike Pouncey
4. Devante Parker
5. Juwuan James
6. Jared Odrick
7. Christian Wilkins
8. Charles Harris
9. Dion Jordan
10. Minkah Fitzpatrick

Bitches be last.

at least this guy got the first one right 🤝

before the 2020 draft. Based solely on their careers with Miami only. 1st being the best, 10th being the worst.

What a sad list.

1. Tunsil (because of the draft capital he got us)
2. DeVante Parker
3. Christian Wilkins
4. Ryan Tannehill
5. Minkah Fitzpatrick (ended up being Austin Jackson)
6. Mike Pouncey
7. Jared Odrick
8. Ja'Wan James
9. Charles Harris
10. Dion Jordan

Pick the best combination of 3 and tell me that's too much for DeShawn Watson.

I think its interesting not only to note how we missed on pretty much every pick , but how bad we missed
If we were to re draft , these are the rounds i think these guys go in

2010-Jared Odrick (5th or 6th)
2011- Mike Pouncey (2nd)
2012-Ryan Tannehill (2nd or 3rd)
2013-Dion Jordan (6th)
2014-Ja'Waun James (3rd)
2015- Devante Parker (2nd)
2016- Laremy Tunsil (realistically should be a 2)
2017- Charles Harris (Lol)
2018- Minkah Fitzpatrick (1st)
2019- Christian Wilkins (2nd 0r 3rd)

The actual best careers are going to be tannehill, tunsil, and fitzpatrick. I know nobody wants to hear that. Those are all good players.

The actual best careers are going to be tannehill, tunsil, and fitzpatrick. I know nobody wants to hear that. Those are all good players.
Right but 2 of those guys should not have been first round picks. Regardless of what team picked them

I'll give this a go...
1) Tunsil
2) Pouncey
3) Minka
4) Tanne
5) Parker
6) Wilkins (I think he will end up higher though)
7) James
8) Odrick
9) Harris
10) Jordan - I don't see how he can't be last based on what the Fins gave up to get him

Right but 2 of those guys should not have been first round picks. Regardless of what team picked them
No clue how you can say that - I'm assuming you mean Tanne and Minka - Tanne is a starting QB in the league - that alone is worth a 1st Rd pick - and Minka is a 2 time 1st team all-pro

yep Id probably throw dvp in there for a 4th

but yeah. And Ryan tannehill was absolutely worth a 1st round pick. 2nd or 3rd round...what?

physical gifts alone you ain’t finding that in the second round

No clue how you can say that - I'm assuming you mean Tanne and Minka - Tanne is a starting QB in the league - that alone is worth a 1st Rd pick - and Minka is a 2 time 1st team all-pro
lmao if you think Tanne would be a first round pick and even harder LMAO at you thinking being a starting QB constitutes being a first rd pick. No dig at Tanne because he has carved out a nice career for himself but absolutely not a first rd pick

lmao if you think Tanne would be a first round pick and even harder LMAO at you thinking being a starting QB constitutes being a first rd pick. No dig at Tanne because he has carved out a nice career for himself but absolutely not a first rd pick
Interesting perspective but to all actual GM's any starting calibre QB is worth a 1st rd pick - I don't really even understand how that's debatable - a qb that's been in the playoffs the last 2 years to boot w a 55/13 TD/ INT ratio the last 2 years - but hey rock on - you do you!

Back
Top Bottom