Rank The AFC East | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank The AFC East

I do agree with most of what you said except.
Rb
1. Bills
2. Phins- Rb's CAN make a huge impact in their first year
3. Pats
4. Jets-Martin will finally start falling off.

Mr. Right said:
Here are just some positions I decided to rank, rank others ones or these ones.....

Offense
1 Pats
2 Jets
3 Bills
4 Phins

Defense
1 Pats
2 Bills
3 Phins
4 Jets

QB
1 Pats
2 Jets
3 Bills
4 Phins

WR's
1 Phins
2 Bills
3 Pats
4 Jets

RB
1 Bills
2 Pats
3 Jets
4 Phins

ST
1 Bills
2-4 Who cares I just ranked this becuase the Bills have the best ST in the league:)

Well thats not biased is it!!!

Phins :monkeyl: on the Jills

Offense- Honestly have no idea at this point, but I will go out on a limb and say it wont be the Pat's

Defense
1 Bills
2 Phins
3 Pats
4 Jets

QB
1 Pats
2 Jets
3 Phins
4 Bills

WR's
1 Phins
2 Bills
3 Pats
4 Jets

RB
1 Bills
2a Pats
2b Phins
4 Jets - I know CM lead the league, but it wont happen again. Our division is stacked at RB so it really is just a toss up and should be year in and year out for a while.

If you can't tell I truely believe the Pat's on are the decline, not b/c the players they lost, but b/c they lost Crennel and Weis.

This is how i think the Division will pan out

Bills 10-6

Pats 10-6

Phins 9-7

jets 7-9

Bills will lose in first play off game against Chargers :o

Whitedolphin54 said:
This is how i think the Division will pan out

Bills 10-6

Pats 10-6

Phins 9-7

jets 7-9

Bills will lose in first play off game against Chargers :o

Is that what you crystal ball told you??

Whitedolphin54 said:
Well thats not biased is it!!!

Phins :monkeyl: on the Jills

It's amazing we have one bad season in 16 years and we are ranked last in nearly every catatgory the Bills have one season in the last five that they finish above 500. and they are more talented at almost every position then the fins. What a joke!!

feelthepain said:
It's amazing we have one bad season in 16 years and we are ranked last in nearly every catatgory the Bills have one season in the last five that they finish above 500. and they are more talented at almost every position then the fins. What a joke!!

Too true shag--let the footballers do the talking on the pitch--they are on our site to find out inside info on how good we might be this year--must be worried dont you think--I THINK I MIGHT GO ON THEIR SITE----------NOT

Mr. Right said:
Where would you put them:confused:

O, wait your right, Id rather have an unproevn rookie then the league leading rusher in Martin, Dillon who averaged 4.7 YPC and McGahee who will be even better this year because hes back to 100%:rofl3:

OK, how do u justify this? I agree that Dillon is the best running back in the division. But, Curtis Martin is getting old, there is no way he keeps going the way he's going. Willis McGahee will not be as good as last year because the offensive line sucks out loud. Yes, we may be unproven with Brown, but Ricky might come back and if he does, we'll have the Ronnie/Ricky combo and we will turn heads.

Mr. Right said:
Here are just some positions I decided to rank, rank others ones or these ones.....

Offense
1 Pats
2 Jets
3 Bills
4 Phins

Defense
1 Pats
2 Bills
3 Phins
4 Jets

QB
1 Pats
2 Jets
3 Bills
4 Phins

WR's
1 Phins
2 Bills
3 Pats
4 Jets

RB
1 Bills
2 Pats
3 Jets
4 Phins

ST
1 Bills
2-4 Who cares I just ranked this becuase the Bills have the best ST in the league:)

are you takin the michael!!!! nice joke! but really!

MarksBrothers85 said:
OK, how do u justify this? I agree that Dillon is the best running back in the division. But, Curtis Martin is getting old, there is no way he keeps going the way he's going. Willis McGahee will not be as good as last year because the offensive line sucks out loud. Yes, we may be unproven with Brown, but Ricky might come back and if he does, we'll have the Ronnie/Ricky combo and we will turn heads.

For some reason a 195 pound weed smoking, back stabbing, un loyal RB who hasnt played in over a year and will have to serve a suspension doesnt scare me

And, the Bills have a better O line then the Phins, I dont see why you would rank Brown over McGahee

thenicksabanera said:
bills fan are so gay go get a life

What great members you have here, what great football knowledge you all are filled with. Thanks for sharing your opinion on the topic:rofl3:

Lol, most places respect trolls who dont come over and trash there team but actually talk football, but here, if you dont agree with a person's opinion, they are gay

LOL

Back
Top Bottom