Whitedolphin54 said:
This is how i think the Division will pan out

Bills 10-6

Pats 10-6

Phins 9-7

jets 7-9

Bills will lose in first play off game against Chargers :o

Umm, I don't think so. Here's how it'll play out in '05

New England Patriots (12-4-0): They are still the best until proven otherwise, I don't care if they lost Weis & Crennell.

New York Jets (9-7-0): They have the best chance right now to up end the Pats. But, thats only if Chad stays healthy and Curtis Martin still has enough juice left in the tank to carry them to the playoffs.

Miami Dolphins (8-8-0): The most improved team in the NFL, but still a squad in transition. But with an improved offense and better leadership, expect Miami to be much more competetive next season.

Buffalo Bills (6-10-0): HUH? Yes, six wins. The Bills are the most overrated bunch in the AFC. They had a six game win streak to stay in the playoff picture the whole way through, but they have a rookie QB, with an offensive line that if average at best. They will take a few steps back next season.

Mr. Right said:
For some reason a 195 pound weed smoking, back stabbing, un loyal RB who hasnt played in over a year and will have to serve a suspension doesnt scare me

And, the Bills have a better O line then the Phins, I dont see why you would rank Brown over McGahee
Doesnt scare you cause you dont have to stand on the other side of the line.

Mr. Right said:
For some reason a 195 pound weed smoking, back stabbing, un loyal RB who hasnt played in over a year and will have to serve a suspension doesnt scare me

And, the Bills have a better O line then the Phins, I dont see why you would rank Brown over McGahee

McGahee is great, no one said he wasn't. In fact in previous phin threads fans have said how good he was and that we would luv to have him ourselves. but you cant use a better O line to rank a RB higher, cause if that were the case Ricky would be at the top in your opinion due to the fact of all the yards he rushed for behind a bad O line :confused:

Mr. Right said:

...but I bet a 23 year old 230 pounder who runs a sub-4.4, bulldozes people or can run past them, catches like a wideout and picks up blitzes beautifully does scare you.

Whitedolphin54 said:
McGahee is great, no one said he wasn't. In fact in previous phin threads fans have said how good he was and that we would luv to have him ourselves. but you cant use a better O line to rank a RB higher, cause if that were the case Ricky would be at the top in your opinion due to the fact of all the yards he rushed for behind a bad O line :confused:

Im not saying Williams wasnt a good RB, im just not so sure how good he can be this year in his current condition. Brown will be a stud in a couple of years as well, I just think that McGahee will be the Rb this season

DolphinDevil28 said:
...but I bet a 23 year old 230 pounder who runs a sub-4.4, bulldozes people or can run past them, catches like a wideout and picks up blitzes beautifully does scare you.

Id rather be defending that then McGahee, who runs a 4.3 and crushes defenders with his powerful stiff arms....

clear.gif

Mr. Right said:
Id rather be defending that then McGahee, who runs a 4.3 and crushes defenders with his powerful stiff arms....

Of course! What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

(if you think McGahee is more powerful than Ronnie Brown you are nuts.)

Mr. Right said:
Im not saying Williams wasnt a good RB, im just not so sure how good he can be this year in his current condition. Brown will be a stud in a couple of years as well, I just think that McGahee will be the Rb this season

Unfortunately i think you could be right

Actually, I think that's pretty fair and if a Dolphin fan posted this I think there would be more agreement. Ranking RB as #4 is probably the most questionable, but we don't know yet how good Ronnie Brown will be or if Ricky Willliams will be the beast he was in his first year with the team. I also think QB should be a tie between Buffalo and Miami. Both Losman and Feeley are unproven.

Both of them players that Willis is using a stiff arm isnt really good anyway. If you put him up against the real players then i bet things would be different.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Of course! What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

(if you think McGahee is more powerful than Ronnie Brown you are nuts.)
I guess im nuts:goof:

Mr. Right said:

clear.gif
Mcgahee does not run a 4.3, and yes he does have a great stiff arm but you do realize those are DB's he's stiff arming right? Guys that are no where near his size.

Mr. Right said:
Again, it doesn't take a Rb a few years after being drafted to be good.
LT 1236-10tds
Edge 1553-13
Faulk 1282-11
Martin 1487-14
Taylor-1223-14

Back
Top Bottom