Rank The AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank The AFC East

MillerTime

Squish The Fish!
Reaction score
Here are just some positions I decided to rank, rank others ones or these ones.....

Offense
1 Pats
2 Jets
3 Bills
4 Phins

Defense
1 Pats
2 Bills
3 Phins
4 Jets

QB
1 Pats
2 Jets
3 Bills
4 Phins

WR's
1 Phins
2 Bills
3 Pats
4 Jets

RB
1 Bills
2 Pats
3 Jets
4 Phins

ST
1 Bills
2-4 Who cares I just ranked this becuase the Bills have the best ST in the league:)

you're just tryin to stir up trouble. especially putting fins at 4 with rb's. you got to be kiding me.

I think that after your little stunt you pulled, nobody really cares what you say.

ercin13 said:
you're just tryin to stir up trouble. especially putting fins at 4 with rb's. you got to be kiding me.

Where would you put them:confused:

O, wait your right, Id rather have an unproevn rookie then the league leading rusher in Martin, Dillon who averaged 4.7 YPC and McGahee who will be even better this year because hes back to 100%:rofl3:

How is a QB who has taken a whole 7 or something snaps ranked higher then a QB who actually showed a little potential in some games with the worst offense in the league?

PhinDude88 said:
I think that after your little stunt you pulled, nobody really cares what you say.
The problem is you didnt care what I said before, thats why I said it.

Everyone told me they didnt care when all I did was write up my opinion. The only people you want on these boards are fins fans because you are the only ones who think you are going to win the division

We have ourselfs yet another biased Bill fan. :rolleyes:

Mr. Right said:

Everyone told me they didnt care when all I did was write up my opinion. The only people you want on these boards are fins fans because you are the only ones who think you are going to win the division

You could of atleast made that thread in the depths.

Mr. Right said:
Where would you put them:confused:

O, wait your right, Id rather have an unproevn rookie then the league leading rusher in Martin, Dillon who averaged 4.7 YPC and McGahee who will be even better this year because hes back to 100%:rofl3:

rookie RBs are not liek rookie QBS. They can make an impac t pretty quickly. And if Ricky actually gets back on th efield I'd say he's proven he can play. We'll wait and see who has the best and worst RB corps this year.

Mr. Right said:

and where do you think you will finish in the division? I for one dont think we will win the division, but just to let you know 99% of fans are a little biased, and you seem to be included in that.

I agree with the Phins at #4 for RB. Bills have McGahee, Pats have Dillon, and the Jets have Martin. All three of these guys are better (on paper based on last season) than what we got. Although I would say that the Jets are on top of that list.
My total team rankings:
Pats (Doesn't look like they got any worse this offseason, personell wise)
Phins (With Saban coaching, an improved O-line, and a new O-system we can beat out the Jets and Bills)
Jets
Bills.

Mr. Right said:

I dont get you guys, thats my NON BIASED opinion. Someone posts there opinion on these boards and if you people dont agree with them you dont respond to the thread but just criticize the person.

Fins fans are wack:goof:

Mr. Right said:

You generalize way too much. We're most likely not going to win the division and you guys probably won't either. I'd say we have about the same chance as you.

#13FinsFan said:
I agree with the Phins at #4 for RB. Bills have McGahee, Pats have Dillon, and the Jets have Martin. All three of these guys are better (on paper based on last season) than what we got. Although I would say that the Jets are on top of that list.
My total team rankings:
Pats (Doesn't look like they got any worse this offseason, personell wise)
Phins (With Saban coaching, an improved O-line, and a new O-system we can beat out the Jets and Bills)
Jets
Bills.
Thank you for actually stating your opinion on the subject!

Anyway back on topic.

I would have to agree with you except for the RB and WR postion.

RB should be

Pats
Phins
Jets
Bills

WR should be

Pats
Phins
Bills
Jets

Back
Top Bottom