Rank WR’s by Talent | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank WR’s by Talent

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Fun little exercise, I’m curious to see how the site would rank our remaining active WR’s by talent level. No Preston Williams just active WR’s. I’ll try first:

Parker
Grant
Calloway
Bowden
Hollins/Perry

What do folks think!

It's hard to argue any list at this point. I think opportunity determines most of the observable talent comparatively. On paper, Merritt could be the most talented, but zero opportunity equals zero production. And with zero production comes the viewpoint of "he's just not talented".

Sorry dude, can’t do it, we just don’t have anything to base their play on except for Parker and Grant. Parker is an NFL starter and Grant is a fill in guy although nice game from him today. Would like to see more of Bowdin and Perry though

Don't undervalue Hollins blocking in Miami's improved rushing attack on Sunday.

Agreed but why is he all of a sudden catching everything? I'm now thinking a player like pre-injury Albert Wilson could add so much to this offense.
ABSOLUTELY! Also why I am a fan of using the backs more in the passing game. Ahmed and when Breida comes back, have speed for days. Tua reads the field and his progressions like a boss. Suck in the D backfield and drop a dime over the top. But Gail is playing his hands well and not playing to lose.

Last edited:
Grant is our most underutilized weapon, Frankly at his height and lower center of gravity it surprises me we never give him a shot as a third down James White type RB. Grant catches passes pretty well i don't know where this stone hands thing comes from.

My list of receivers and TE's is like this

1.Devante Parker
2.Preston
3.Mack Hollins
4.Grant
5.Shaheen
6.Bowden
7.Calloway
8.Indecent exposure WR
9.Smythe
10.Perry
11. Christian Wilkins

41. **** MIKE GESICKI

That is why I love this forum and our privilege to use it. Gonzo....LOL Gesicki. He is fine and is a very decent TE. But yeah he did drop two big passes in two weeks. Still like him and think he is doing a fine job.

That is why I love this forum and our privilege to use it. Gonzo....LOL Gesicki. He is fine and is a very decent TE. But yeah he did drop two big passes in two weeks. Still like him and think he is doing a fine job.
It just pisses me off with that height, athleticism balls thrown perfectly where only he can catch them and he constantly bobbles or drops.. I counted 2 balls today he dropped and one nearly giving Tua an INT, its the first time i've seen Tua give a receiver a dirty look that should say something.

Funny how Tua utilizes everyone. Hes so accurate, he can throw downfield to short receivers. With Tua, everybody eats. Lol

When I first read the Title of the post, I said we are the bottom 5 in the league and need to infuse talent big time next year. Not sure if Wilson or Hurns playing would
lift us to bottom 10 in the league.

Back
Top Bottom