Rank WR’s by Talent | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rank WR’s by Talent

Sorry dude, can’t do it, we just don’t have anything to base their play on except for Parker and Grant. Parker is an NFL starter and Grant is a fill in guy although nice game from him today. Would like to see more of Bowdin and Perry though

I will say this . . . Chan finally had Grant in motion quite often. That should help

Tuas got to learn gesicki on iso is at best a 50/50 proposition...

but outside of dvp and grant now on stop routes we don’t have much

I probably like perry 4th but I’m not sure that’s a good thing.

be nice if we got more playmaking from the tight end spot.

Teams are just gonna continue to play off on grant. Be hard for him to get over the top.

Grant is our most underutilized weapon, Frankly at his height and lower center of gravity it surprises me we never give him a shot as a third down James White type RB. Grant catches passes pretty well i don't know where this stone hands thing comes from.

My list of receivers and TE's is like this

1.Devante Parker
2.Preston
3.Mack Hollins
4.Grant
5.Shaheen
6.Bowden
7.Calloway
8.Indecent exposure WR
9.Smythe
10.Perry
11. Christian Wilkins

41. **** MIKE GESICKI
The stone hands comes from the muffed punt issues that have plagued him since he’s a rookie. His receptions to targets ratio is really impressive this year. So he is catching most of what comes his way.

Grant looked the best I have seen him as a WR against Chargers.

Fought for a first down with 3 defenders on him and displayed nice hands on TD.

As a returner, he hasn't been bobbling the ball or running South the last few games resulting in big returns. I am hoping he doesn't regress back to what was his norm.

Parker. End. And that's assuming he doesn't find a way to hurt himself by the end of the year.

Unfortunately we need a whole new crop of WR top to bottom.
The fact that New England won with mostly average receivers and Gronk has me a little concerned. Will Flores use the same blueprint?

Personally, I'd draft two wide receivers high or sign one in free agency and draft one.

The fact that New England won with mostly average receivers and Gronk has me a little concerned. Will Flores use the same blueprint?

Personally, I'd draft two wide receivers high or sign one in free agency and draft one.
Gronk might as well be considered a pro bowl receiver. If we have any duo that can put up the numbers that him and Edelman did, I'm not worried.

Gronk might as well be considered a pro bowl receiver. If we have any duo that can put up the numbers that him and Edelman did, I'm not worried.
He is still king douchebag, He uses his hands to get himself open alot but is good at making it look incidental or borderline..

I still remember that bullshit move he pulled on Tredavious White who gave him a taste of his own medicine used his hands but not enough for a penalty and got an interception to which gronk dove to the ground after the play and gave him a helmet to helmet hit and a concussion that made him miss a good amount of time.

Jakeem Grant to me is still heavily underutilized in my book, He is the fastest player on the field everytime he lines up I don't think any defender has his quickness or speed in the NFL.. I would Line him up as a 3rd down RB and use him ala James White for the pats even give him a few carries too. Those two tackles he broke to get that first down are due to his low center of gravity even though he is smaller he is a tough guy to tackle and it's something i've seen him do at a good clip thats why i think he should be used in our backfield.

That WR group looks pretty weak on paper but Brady did it year after year with anyone and everybody. Hopefully Tua has the same impact, time will tell. I think we pick a WR high next year

I think people mistaken failure for lack of effort. The Pats invested quite a bit in receivers over the last few years, trading for Cooks, Dorsett, and Sanu and drafting Harry. Before the string of failures they had struck gold with Welker, Moss, Gronk, and for a short while Hernandez. Its not like they were trying to field a team with Edelman as the #1 receiver.

Grier and co. are going to try and surround Tua with playmaking talent. The outstanding question is if they have a real plan and template for players like they did on the defensive end. The first stabs at it with Howard and Breida haven't exactly lit the world on fire.

If I’m a db I’m gonna start sitting on some of those out routes to grant when split from the same side hash as the ball from off...Miami better change that up...run some double moves or some inside breaking concepts...

same side hash probably the only outside breaking concepts they will run with tuas arm...maybe some corner routes but those don’t require the true drive on the ball back foot hits ball out outside breaking routes from outside the #s do...hash makes the difference in what miamis calling

Back
Top Bottom