Ranking 10 Coaches On The Hot Seat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking 10 Coaches On The Hot Seat

Hard to believe yet another coach will be burned by Tannehill, but this one asked for it.

He’d only be on the hot seat for me bc of the offense’s continued slow starts.

10-6 with mostly health.
6-10 with Cutler.
2018 TBD. Unless the offense improves I see another 6-10 year at best. If that’s going to be the case I’d give give him one more year with a new QB at the helm. Go 6-10 again and/or continue with slow starts and he’s gone.

I truly think Gase stays for a few more years. I think next on the chopping block is Ryan Tannehill.

So what I feel will most likely happen is that we draft a QB and sign a free agent QB to give him competition. Giving Ryan at least 2 years til he is overtaken as starter, and 3+ years for Gase to groom a new QB.

I agree with this, and I like Gase. So, I hope he sticks around whether or not the Tannehill era comes to an end.

Give him time to find his HC legs, and his scheming abilities will come to life with experience. The guy has schemed more touchdowns in the past 3 years than I've seen as a Dolphins fan. Now he just needs some better play-by-play game management. Maybe he sticks as a play-caller maybe he gets an OC he trusts...but I like him.

Media is funny...

"Miami Dolphins roster is not good, we at **** are predicting 3 wins this upcoming season"

Miami wins 3 games in first 5

"Adam Gase isn't getting it done and is on the hot seat"

Not sure I want him fired yet, but I would love him to have his offensive play calling taken away. Let's see how he does as just a head coach and game manager.

If he does get fired, I wont feel bad. I have been a Tannehill supporter since he got here, but I'm just a fan. He insisted Tannehill was his QB. If he continues to look as terrible as he has in his last 2 games, Gase is responsible for his own destiny.

He’d only be on the hot seat for me bc of the offense’s continued slow starts.

10-6 with mostly health.
6-10 with Cutler.
2018 TBD. Unless the offense improves I see another 6-10 year at best. If that’s going to be the case I’d give give him one more year with a new QB at the helm. Go 6-10 again and/or continue with slow starts and he’s gone.

I just don’t see any other options for QB next season. The Giants will get the Oregon QB.

I just don’t see any other options for QB next season. The Giants will get the Oregon QB.

Keep that in mind, as people bang the table for a QB, any QB.

It sometimes ends of being the same scenario with an OL or LB, you really need/want one but..

Keep that in mind, as people bang the table for a QB, any QB.

It sometimes ends of being the same scenario with an OL or LB, you really need/want one but..

I would rather focus on OL in the 2019 draft and then go QB in 2020.

10 coaches on the hot seat is literally almost 1/3 of the league and hes #10 according to this. I highly doubt 1/3 of the teams fire their coaches. Also, anyone who thinks Tannehill will be cut after this year is stupid. Please look at his 2019 cap hit if that happened...

10 coaches on the hot seat is literally almost 1/3 of the league and hes #10 according to this. I highly doubt 1/3 of the teams fire their coaches. Also, anyone who thinks Tannehill will be cut after this year is stupid. Please look at his 2019 cap hit if that happened...

I’d be surprised if Tannehill is able to play next year after the abuse he is about to experience behind this OL .

Back
Top Bottom