Ranking AFC qb 1 to 16 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking AFC qb 1 to 16

rooting for of course. crowning when there is zero evidence to? not so much.
I'm not crowning anybody. Just rooting for him to be the best he can be. I wanted Burrow but knew it wasn't happening. Tua was my second choice and I'm on record saying I'd have been fine with Herbert as well. We got who we got and all I can do is hope for the best now.

I'm not crowning anybody. Just rooting for him to be the best he can be. I wanted Burrow but knew it wasn't happening. Tua was my second choice and I'm on record saying I'd have been fine with Herbert as well. We got who we got and all I can do is hope for the best now.
agreed. fingers crossed!!

It doesn't matter where u start.. it where u finish is what count..Tua should be middle of pact come January..9 game just ain't enough for me..

Yea, I guess PFF, DraftKings, NBCSports, ESPN, ect... are all also trolls because they all have Lawrence over Tua.

Definitely compared to Tua.

That's cool. Fans and people vent and react differently. I wouldn't ever call you anything. However, I don't appreciate being called a Bills fan when I've been a Dolphins fan my whole life.

No Dolphins fan, myself included will revel in Tua struggling. However, I don't want to live through anymore mediocre QB play though
. Stay positive or stay negative, but nothing we say on this message board has any impact on the players on the field.

Just trying to be reasonable here, Understand why i brought up "Trolling". Just by reading your reaction on your posts, its like youre attacking Tua as if you straight up dont like him... if you say youre a Fin fan, wouldnt you at least give him one more year or at least more time instead of insisting a guy who has yet to take an NFL snap is better. You even believe the media. I guess there are fans who are little more patient, and some with short fuses.

Just trying to be reasonable here, Understand why i brought up "Trolling". Just by reading your reaction on your posts, its like youre attacking Tua as if you straight up dont like him... if you say youre a Fin fan, wouldnt you at least give him one more year or at least more time instead of insisting a guy who has yet to take an NFL snap is better. You even believe the media. I guess there are fans who are little more patient, and some with short fuses.

I like Tua the person a whole lot. Great person. Great character. I just don't like Tua the QB. Tua will have another season. However, that doesn't mean I can't make my own projections based on what I've seen. I like Lawrence more for the same reasons many publications do.

The Dolphins haven't won a playoff's game in 20+ years. The organization doesn't deserve blind loyalty. And again, nothing we say on here impacts anything on the field. It's not like Tua is ghosting on this message board and getting butthurt by the lack of fan support.

I like Tua the person a whole lot. Great person. Great character. I just don't like Tua the QB. Tua will have another season. However, that doesn't mean I can't make my own projections based on what I've seen. I like Lawrence more for the same reasons many publications do.

The Dolphins haven't won a playoff's game in 20+ years. The organization doesn't deserve blind loyalty. And again, nothing we say on here impacts anything on the field. It's not like Tua is ghosting on this message board and getting butthurt by the lack of fan support.

Thats the thing. You just admitted. You dont like Tua the QB. Besides his personality or whatever off the field, and based off what youve seen... its just been 9 games, too quick to judge. And Lawrence, yes ok hes better in your eyes, but doesnt that make it worse than "blind loyalty"? No one hasnt even seen him play yet. To me, thats blind judging or guessing so to speak.

Thats the thing. You just admitted. You dont like Tua the QB. Besides his personality or whatever off the field, and based off what youve seen... its just been 9 games, too quick to judge. And Lawrence, yes ok hes better in your eyes, but doesnt that make it worse than "blind loyalty"? No one hasnt even seen him play yet. To me, thats blind judging or guessing so to speak.
They didn't just start playing football in the NFL. You can make judgements and projections based on college play, and to a lesser extent small samples of NFL play.

Based on what? Just curious. Potential? I hope you are right.
On potential. I think having a year to rehab,the new WRS we have,traning camp & getting to learn this new playbook were gonna see the Tua we all thought we were getting at pick 5.

Not for nuthin' but maybe someone can explain to me what would motivate a total stranger to drift ashore here recently and immediately concentrate on bashing our promising QB as his/her reason to be.

Putting this into perspective, this is someone intent on dashing the optimism of a large forum of tenured strangers who don't know him/her from Adam nor for the most part could give a flying **** what he thinks.

Could it be that FH is now the "beneficiary" of another Fins forum who finally said "no mas no mas" ??

Not for nuthin' but maybe someone can explain to me what would motivate a total stranger to drift ashore here recently and immediately concentrate on bashing our promising QB as his/her reason to be.

Putting this into perspective, this is someone intent on dashing the optimism of a large forum of tenured strangers who don't know him/her from Adam nor for the most part could give a flying **** what he thinks.

Could it be that FH is now the "beneficiary" of another Fins forum who finally said "no mas no mas" ??

I think you are really on to something. You should take this to the top.

giphy (3).gif

Back
Top Bottom