Ranking the Dolphins' options at quarterback for 2020 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking the Dolphins' options at quarterback for 2020

Burrow has some pretty freaking good talent around him.....so explain Burrows last year.

That makes sense. A Bama fan would feel the way you do. Not a drop off until he plays against actual competition when the talent around him doesn't win the game for him. First year starter last year with a terrible offense at LSU and less talent around him. I'm not opposed to Tua, but I think we'd be better off with Young and Burrow. Why is it that Burrow is better than Tua against top competition with less talent around him?

Probably going to need you to show what you’re talking about. And don’t try to bring up overrated Texas and their 112th ranked defense that leads the country in missed tackles. A defensive backfield made up of half a dozen ROOMBAS can tackle better.

Shall we really compare all their games against the exact same teams? You really want to do that? LSU is loaded with just as much talent as Alabama at every position. Even better in some spots.

Stop spreading more fake news.

Just some Buckeyes,Ted....can't fix stupid....It just changes teams..

Just some Buckeyes,Ted....can't fix stupid....It just changes teams..

November 9th can’t get here soon enough.

L8U will be L9U when that one is over.

Then we’ll change to another quarterback that’s better than Tua. It’s hilarious.

And i like Burrow,not even close to Tua mind you,but damn...Don't tell me Joe is running around doing everything his self...
LSU has and always has some of the best college talent around....coaching???..different story..

Burrow is excellent. Just a few folks getting carried away as usual. Everyone around here has been so desperate to find any QB to replace Tua at the top since he stepped on the field against UGA and won the national title.

He’s managed to hold em all off. One by one they fall by the wayside. Bama bias is strong around here.

I mean we’ve even had people that saw Jalen Hurts with the same talent around him that Tua had and still try to tell you Hurts is better :lol:

You just can’t take these people seriously but it sure is fun :lol:

From Fromm to Hurts to Trevor to Herbert to Love to Eason to Burrow....:lol:

I was literally shocked Kyle Trask wasn’t mentioned as better than Tua after the Auburn game :lol:

Just for the record I still have Tua as QB1 and he’s going to be a Miami Dolphin. But I’ll take Burrow over anyone else in this class and it’s not close.

Just for the record I still have Tua as QB1 and he’s going to be a Miami Dolphin. But I’ll take Burrow over anyone else in this class and it’s not close.

We all know the real truth -- there's NO guarantee any of these kids are going to
dominate in the N F L the way they can/do in college. I'd bet historically speaking
it's safe to say 75% of this QB class will pretty much fail at the next level.

Picking out the "losers" is just about as hard as picking out the winners!
But I agree -- Burrow looks well equipped to make the transition...

We all know the real truth -- there's NO guarantee any of these kids are going to
dominate in the N F L the way they can/do in college. I'd bet historically speaking
it's safe to say 75% of this QB class will pretty much fail at the next level.

Picking out the "losers" is just about as hard as picking out the winners!
But I agree -- Burrow looks well equipped to make the transition...

bad news for Burrow is I have him going to Cincinnati.

Burrow and Hurts are eerily similar quarterbacks. And their offenses are similar.
Dolphins will pick Tua if available. No ifs or buts. The question will be who to take if Tua is not available.
At that point I'd go Chase Young.

Has anyone wondered what will happen if Tua decides to go back to Alabama for senior year???

I'm probably in the minority here, but... I would rather draft Chase Young and Joe Burrow over Tua & anyone else. Assuming we use the 3rd of our 1st round picks on an O-Lineman.
haven’t looked at Joe yet,

It Just comes down to what we think of the QBs, I understand your philosophy and would do it in a heart beat if I didnt love Tua, same as last year, only difference is last year I would of given up picks to select Murray..Same thing for Mahomes, Wilson and Watson..I would of moved up to grab either.

When you are sure you got something special you can’t delay, as you know..

So You just gotta wait to see if you fall in love with Tua, if you don’t then you would flip for picks it looks like..understandable..just disagree on the Qb.

Back
Top Bottom