Ranking the Dolphins' options at quarterback for 2020 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ranking the Dolphins' options at quarterback for 2020

haven’t looked at Joe yet,

It Just comes down to what we think of the QBs, I understand your philosophy and would do it in a heart beat if I didnt love Tua, same as last year, only difference is last year I would of given up picks to select Murray..Same thing for Mahomes, Wilson and Watson..I would of moved up to grab either.

When you are sure you got something special you can’t delay, as you know..

So You just gotta wait to see if you fall in love with Tua, if you don’t then you would flip for picks it looks like..understandable..just disagree on the Qb.
I get you. I like Tua as well. But Burrow is about to become the 2nd or 3rd QB taken in the draft with the season he is having and the way he is playing. I think Burrow is better than Fromm, Herbert and Love.

I get you. I like Tua as well. But Burrow is about to become the 2nd or 3rd QB taken in the draft with the season he is having and the way he is playing. I think Burrow is better than Fromm, Herbert and Love.
Wow that’s a big step up for the Ohio state transfer..maybe that putt pick someone will want to come up and get Burrow if he’s that good and give us a bunch of picks..

Eason has some pocket presence issues. Every week I see him running around in circles back there in the pocket. It’s why Washington has struggled to put points up with the passing game this season.

Really good arm ability though. Right now I’d say he needs to come back for his Senior season.

I think you could make a case that Jacob Eason is structurally superior to Justin Herbert over the long term because he's more compact, and that the areas of his game where Herbert is currently superior could be due to Herbert's having a whole lot more on-field experience. This is Herbert's fourth year starting and only Eason's second year.

Especially since those areas, which I think have to do with handling of pressure, re-setting up for the throw after being interrupted, etc...seem like the sort of stuff you can only work on most effectively in live-fire situations.

I agree, Eason looks like one of these kids that could really improve and look a lot different as a Senior. The physical tools and quick release are there to project a high upside once he learns how to play the position with some nuance.

1. Tua
2. Joe Burrow
3. Herbert
4. Rosen
5. Fromm = ****ing garbage
6. Love = garbage
7. Hurts = Garbage

In a way I hope Miami drafts either Fromm, Love or Hurts with their first pick so that I can finally quit this team. Those 3 QBs are horrible and and will never be at an NFL level. Also, this talk of trading up is idiotic. Way too many needs.

I really don't understand this. Want to say he doesn't have a great arm? Okay. Want to say that he benefits from a good line and run game? Okay. But ****ing garbage? Come on. The majority of what this kid does says the exact opposite.

I'm not trying to pick a fight here - can you explain why you think that?

I agree, Eason looks like one of these kids that could really improve and look a lot different as a Senior. The physical tools and quick release are there to project a high upside once he learns how to play the position with some nuance.
What order would you rank the QB's out of Burrow, Fromm, Herbert, Eason and Love as pro prospects? I left Tua out of it because I think you and I agree that he is the best of the bunch.

What order would you rank the QB's out of Burrow, Fromm, Herbert, Eason and Love as pro prospects? I left Tua out of it because I think you and I agree that he is the best of the bunch.
Herbert, Fromm, eason...................................................................

.......burrow

Tua is a clear number 1

I would put Herbert and Burrow as 2a and 2b. I think it depends on what you like as a QB. I keep wanting to dismiss Burrow as a QB prospect, but each week, against good comp, he shows up. I mean we have seen both Mayfield and Murray shoot up draft boards based on basically one season, yet Burrow can't? Nah, he's continued to prove it.

Fromm would be 3/4 (depending on how you read the 2a/2b thing.

Tua is a clear number 1

I would put Herbert and Burrow as 2a and 2b. I think it depends on what you like as a QB. I keep wanting to dismiss Burrow as a QB prospect, but each week, against good comp, he shows up. I mean we have seen both Mayfield and Murray shoot up draft boards based on basically one season, yet Burrow can't? Nah, he's continued to prove it.

Fromm would be 3/4 (depending on how you read the 2a/2b thing.
This is the first legit post about burrow ive...I don't agree...But this is a legit take. I too struggle and open dismiss burrow

Back
Top Bottom