[rant] F*** Jerry Jones | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[rant] F*** Jerry Jones

I think beer at At&T stadium is $9 which is pretty much in line with most of the league. I don't know what a Budweiser or Miller coast at HRS but I do know that our local Funky Buddha brews are sold at $10 per beer. Just as a comparison: I always bring a Funky Buddha brand to the tailgate. The 6-pack cost at Publix (local grocery store) $5.99 (which puts the bottle at about $1).

Outside of new food ventures I might sample during preseason I have not bought any food items at the stadium in some 15 years. A chicken wrap (frozen kind) cost you $20 bucks. Yes, that is $20.

I believe a pizza at AT&T Stadium is sold for $60.

I am always baffled when people from out of town stop by the tailgate but don't eat (for free). We have much better food, all fresh, cooked to perfection but no, they want to experience the stadium and want to by the food there. And then they complain afterwards. :lol:

If we fly out for the Buffalo game in November (looks like it's gonna happen), we're planning on coming by unless something unforseen happens. Hopefully we can find it and don't mistakenly crash someone else's tailgate. :lol:

I believe a pizza at AT&T Stadium is sold for $60.
Do what? I'm assuming that's a "everything is bigger in Texas" pizza?

Screen-Shot-2017-03-09-at-17.32.24.png

I believe it's Papa John's, since they are the official pizza of the Cowboys
Had to research it because I was wondering who would throw down that kind of dough for some crappy pizza. Apparently that $60 price tag is for the luxury suites. Makes more sense, if you are paying $100,000 thousand dollars to watch a football game then I guess $60 pie is chump change.

If we fly out for the Buffalo game in November (looks like it's gonna happen), we're planning on coming by unless something unforseen happens. Hopefully we can find it and don't mistakenly crash someone else's tailgate. :lol:
We are easy to find. Plus we will have another tailgate thread when the season begins.

PS someone actually did that. They were looking for us at East 22 instead of East 12 and crashed another tailgate. :lol:
When I texted him at aorund 11:30 asking if they are still coming I got the text back "Uhm, we are here but nobody knows you."
:nah:

We are easy to find. Plus we will have another tailgate thread when the season begins.

PS someone actually did that. They were looking for us at East 22 instead of East 12 and crashed another tailgate. :lol:
When I texted him at aorund 11:30 asking if they are still coming I got the text back "Uhm, we are here but nobody knows you."
:nah:
:funny:

Back
Top Bottom