Rare Q&A w/Tim Bo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rare Q&A w/Tim Bo

5. You've said before you always play angry, that you need anger on game day. There is a story about former linebacker Chris Speilman envisioning such horrible things happening to his family that he would come to the line of scrimmage crying. Any particular way you make yourself mad?

this is about the craziest sh$t i have read in a while. i would be pretty disturbed to see that in person.

Originally posted by Big I.Z.
5. You've said before you always play angry, that you need anger on game day. There is a story about former linebacker Chris Speilman envisioning such horrible things happening to his family that he would come to the line of scrimmage crying. Any particular way you make yourself mad?

this is about the craziest sh$t i have read in a while. i would be pretty disturbed to see that in person.
that is our GM's brother, too :eek:

11. Most you've ever eaten in a single sitting?

``You know what? I don't eat like people think I eat. I can't sit down and eat an entire chicken or anything like that. I'm just naturally big. And beer, I guess.''

I love this guy.

Three offensive linemen you wouldn't want to see on the other side of the ball if your eternal soul rested on getting into the backfield.

'I don't fear no one, but I'll put one man on your list. [The Cowboys'] Larry Allen. He can play. I respect him.''

Timbo-a man without fear.

11. Most you've ever eaten in a single sitting?

You know what? I don't eat like people think I eat. I can't sit down and eat an entire chicken or anything like that. I'm just naturally big. And beer, I guess.

You know ck? What I really miss about this answer, is not being able to see the almost certain, serious look on Timbo's face while he answers it. :lol:

Go, Timbo!

another great quote

The first person I'd take is (defensive tackle) Tim Bowens, definitely. He's as rough and tough and hard as I've seen. Tim's all man. I'd take (guard) Jamie Nails. He'd scare half the people just looking at them. If I had to take one more, I might take (cornerback) Sam Madison. He could talk us out of it." -- Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor on which of his teammates he would want by his side in a barroom brawl.

from http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teamrpt/5748778

Back
Top Bottom