Rash of Bateman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rash of Bateman

He's such a stud. Minnesota's QB was horrendous.

The thing I love about him is that he is PHYSICAL

I would rather take him at 18 than Chase at 3

A trade down to 8 - take Waddle
18 - Bateman
Trade up into end of 1 to get Harris so that you get the 5th year on contract

Add veterans in the trenches this year. We have enough youngins

He's such a stud. Minnesota's QB was horrendous.

The thing I love about him is that he is PHYSICAL

I would rather take him at 18 than Chase at 3

A trade down to 8 - take Waddle
18 - Bateman
Trade up into end of 1 to get Harris so that you get the 5th year on contract

Add veterans in the trenches this year. We have enough youngins
I am comfortable leaving the draft with Bateman

This changes my mocks. I'm not willing to trade back as far as 8 and select Parsons. Get Bateman at 18. Etienne and an edge in the 2nd. Get Green Bay's center in FA and a back like Mike Davis in FA.

I agree about Batemans' physical style of play. I enjoy watching him on the field. Glad to see he helped himself at the makeshift combine they just recently held. Too bad it wasn't televised.

I think I’ve been missing out on rashod Bateman. Holy smokes. Today was the first day I sat down and watched the kid.

I think the #1 thing I’ve noticed about Bateman is how well he attacks the blind spot of a DB. He gets incredible separation out of his cuts. Always using the DBs blind spot to his advantage.

I see deandre Hopkins body control. I see footwork that reminds me of davante Adams.

what am I missing on this kid? What is every body missing on this kid?

I gotta re think my WR rankings.

Plus, he just ran a reported 4.39 40. Doesn't look that fast, but I do like him in that #18 range.

Folks, I'd be concerned with that drop rate.

How has his game been against the top DBs he faced?

Bateman, at a football school with real weapons might have been amazing. He seems to have the tools and the drive...
He, and players like him, are why I'm never as sold on the players from top 10 schools as much as most folks here. There is just so much hype involved with these players, and they've had it so easy... week after week of being 20 point favourites.

He was widely touted early in the process, when most of the ratings were coming from the guys who do this 365 days a year (and for a living), but as the process has continued, there has been a blur of coverage from the most casual observer... guys who've never even seen a Minnesota game... and these guys only tout what they've seen on network teevee...

I won't go so far as to predict it, but I will allow that he might end up being the best WR in this class.

The difference between Bateman and the top two... He played in 'sota. Not on television... and not with the touts watching or caring...

...and he's a little bigger, not huge, but has more a protypical flanker frame. His upside is enormous.
Pass. Hard pass. Huge Pass. Pass.

Back
Top Bottom