Rashad Jones | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashad Jones

Never mind. All his takes are horseshit.

Keep whistling past the graveyard. You have a head coach divorced from his defense. He’s too busy staring at play sheets to discuss this situation with his starting SS?

Give me a break. Next you’ll tell me that Joe Philbin had nothing to do with Jonathan Martin being bullied by his teammates.

Good luck with the $23,250,000 in dead cap
if that happens which has 0% chance

hes out. cut or traded. Genius Guru coach will explain the necessity to our owner.

hes coming back next year while Fitz sits? or get paid and sit on the bench? Not something GGG would condone.

Vontae Davis started a movement

At least Jones stayed with the team and kept us guessing. Davis just decided he wanted to go to his grandma's house and hauled ass. Still a dick move, but not quite total abandonment

I'm just shooting in the dark here but I'm wondering if Jones asked Gase to release him that night. Either you fire Burke or I'm outta here sort of thing. On the other hand, he could have approached him apologizing for the entire ordeal but I would think he could just do that with Burke and not involve Gase.

I think the posters here discussing Gase being too disconnected from the overall program are right on the mark. Even in yesterday’s post game presser Gase basically says he “had to find out what happened.” He may be covering I realize during a presser however he is acting and has acted far too removed from the defense.

This is typical finheaven pile on, I didn’t see Adam run over and cuddle tonsil when he was out, he didn’t run over to James when he was out. Sorry but coaches don’t get involved in little things like that during a game there is a much bigger picture.

Last edited:
I think the posters here discussing Gase being too disconnected from the overall program are right on the mark. Even in yesterday’s post game presser Gase basically says he “had to find out what happened.” He may be covering I realize during a presser however he is acting and has acted far too removed from the defense.

he knew exactly what was happening he just is playing possum.

June 1 Rashed swims with the fishes. Owner is not going to haggle with Genius Guru Gase over 4 miserable million now is he?

This is exactly the kind of thing I posted would happen.

Gase gets all the information from the player(s) and coach(s) involved before he comes to a decision as to what he will do. He would either tell the press what is going on or tell them he is keeping it in house.

This is part of what being a head coach is all about. From the report it appears that the player was willing to approach the coach with his problem. For you haters, the word to describe this relationship is TRUST. It has to work both ways; the player trusts the head coach enough to go to him and the head coach is willing to "keep it in house" if he feels that is the right thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom