Rashad Jones | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashad Jones

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-jones-no-regrets-not-re-entering-sunday-game

So pretty much he quit on Sunday because he didn't accept a clear rotation plan that was known during the week to get Minkah more snaps . . . .and everybody else complied except him.

Newsflash Reshad . . . U are no longer the best safety on this team.

It's not a good look at all but whatever. Guess u can throw a tantrum when the VP gives u all the financial leverage in a restructure.

That article is scary to me regarding the state of the Dolphins. First it was Phillips and now to make matters worse it’s Jones who throws a temper tantrum and he has “no regrets”!

I'm not going to post a blatant opinion either way on this, I'll just ask this:

What do you think would happen to Reshad Jones if he was a NE Patriot and did this in that organization??

Exactly. That's one of the reasons the Patriots have been good for so long under Belichick

Bad move by reshad yes. Should have been pulled for any other option no.

So imo Burke took at worst his 3rd best secondary player off the field. Feels good to be able to call reshad his 3rd best.

Rotate tj rotate McCain absolutely. Not to mention they both carried the worst 2 grades in the secondary the prior week vs Houston

Bad move by reshad yes. Should have been pulled for any other option no.

So imo Burke took at worst his 3rd best secondary player off the field. Feels good to be able to call reshad his 3rd best.

Rotate tj rotate McCain absolutely. Not to mention they both carried the worst 2 grades in the secondary the prior week vs Houston

The only guy who is an every down for sure you can’t pull him guy in our secondary is X, but it is coming more than clear Minkah is also in that category.

But even then, if the coach says he wants a rotation come game time in the middle of the week . . . You sulk about it then and then come game time you refuse to comply and refuse to go back in and be a part of it . . . .I mean you can’t tolerate that bullshit as an organization.

And he is not remorseful for his actions, which is why he made it clear that he wasn’t . . . And had TJ blew chunks on the field, or Minkah, I am pretty sure he would be much more talkative in favor of his stance and towards Burke.

But like I said earlier, you restructure your over 30 strong safety and basiclaly make him untouchable for two years, you open yourself up for this.

Another Tannenbaum special

You always are gonna have a strong safety ask on the field in this defense unless you pulled it for dime.

For that reason alone no one should be out there over reshad.

It’s the same thing with x. Always gonna have a boundary ask. Don’t ever pull him.

And if reshad took issue to this during the week he should have if Burke wouldn’t listen gone to Adam gase.

Who must have his head buried in the sand if he doesn’t know reshad is his best strong safety ask in the building.

I mean if burke came up with that I’d be like wtf especially after watching that Houston tape

Unless this rotation is about preservation of the player if he’s actually playing thru a torn labrum which the player obviously doesn’t agree with.

By the way I don’t necessarily agree that the McCain thing was a rotation. He butchered the boundary so bad the prior week I think Minkah in base 2 corner sets was gonna be the first teamer all game.

I think McCain was gonna be the nickel slot which still would have put Minkah on the field every down. And also could have made room for reshad at safety.

Now obviously certain down and distance packages you could shift Minkah into a safety role. That goes without saying.

Bobby McCain has no business on the boundary. How much more evidence do they need of this.

That article is scary to me regarding the state of the Dolphins. First it was Phillips and now to make matters worse it’s Jones who throws a temper tantrum and he has “no regrets”!

The drama surrounding the Steelers is perpetual, yet Tomlinson is frequently mentioned as a very good coach. There is definitely drama on this team, but I believe we as a collective group exaggerate this issue.

The drama surrounding the Steelers is perpetual, yet Tomlinson is frequently mentioned as a very good coach. There is definitely drama on this team, but I believe we as a collective group exaggerate this issue.

Well when you have starting LBs going AWOL week 1 and OLine coaches snorting lines in the building, on camera, I don't believe "exaggerate" is a term I would call out of line when it comes to this team.

Even if the idea of benching him was/is stupid, as a player you have to respect your coaches authority. Otherwise the locker room atmosphere is compromised. It's the HC's job to evaluate or override a coaching decision by one of his coordinators, but when the DC goes and announces the gameplan for the next game to the players, it should be assumed that the HC knows about it and is on board. If Burke has been using his autonomy on D to do things that Gase wouldn't have approved had he known about them in time, and that didn't bother Gase enough for him to get more involved with the D until it got so bad that a player had to go talk to him, then our HC has a major problem.

So Gase scapegoats guys undeservingly then let's Jones get a pass for sitting after 10 plays? Seems legit.

His quote was the best. 'I've never quit on my team' or some ****. Uh ... yes you did. Very recently in fact.

He can go kick rocks.

So Gase scapegoats guys undeservingly then let's Jones get a pass for sitting after 10 plays? Seems legit.

His quote was the best. 'I've never quit on my team' or some ****. Uh ... yes you did. Very recently in fact.

He can go kick rocks.

I’m not sure why anyone thinks this crap is acceptable, who is next to pull them self and sit? Whoever has the biggest bs contract- this way they know they can do whatever they want.

I’m not sure why anyone thinks this crap is acceptable, who is next to pull them self and sit? Whoever has the biggest bs contract- this way they know they can do whatever they want.

It is a disgrace tbh.

And Adam Gase looks like a chump if he just sends Reshad out there like nothing happened, with his history of “culture” being a reason to jettison people.

Well when you have starting LBs going AWOL week 1 and OLine coaches snorting lines in the building, on camera, I don't believe "exaggerate" is a term I would call out of line when it comes to this team.

Wasn't that LB previously a Steeler? Were our coaches so much more demanding then the Steeler coaches that this guy got
'home sick"? Is this an exaggerated incident here and not when he was at Pittsburg?

When you point out we had an "Oline coach snorting lines in the building, on camera" you curiously fail to add that the camera was not a building security camera but the private camera of that Oline coach. Your presentation makes it sound as if this was information that was well known to the team. This would seem to me to contradict the very argument you are trying to make.

I find it ironic that you intentionally "exaggerate" an isolated problem in order to make a claim that "exaggerate" is a term you can justify.

Wasn't that LB previously a Steeler? Were our coaches so much more demanding then the Steeler coaches that this guy got
'home sick"? Is this an exaggerated incident here and not when he was at Pittsburg?

When you point out we had an "Oline coach snorting lines in the building, on camera" you curiously fail to add that the camera was not a building security camera but the private camera of that Oline coach. Your presentation makes it sound as if this was information that was well known to the team. This would seem to me to contradict the very argument you are trying to make.

I find it ironic that you intentionally "exaggerate" an isolated problem in order to make a claim that "exaggerate" is a term you can justify.

The argument that I was making is there is no place to even believe we exaggerate the “lol” of this organization when there is things like bullygate, snortgate and awolgate . . . .we are a mess and this is not a common . . . .now we are known for kicking guys off the team for “culture” but then a top 3 highest paid player on the team quits after 10 plays and its like nothing happened?

**** is a joke, and that is not an exaggeration.

Back
Top Bottom