Rashad Jones | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashad Jones

So it's a hate Gase thing little to do with Jones.

Yes I watched BO try lead an NFL offense.

Oh, sorry, it has to be one specific reason for you?

Give me a few hours, I’ll go back and watch the “tape” of the last 2.5 years.

And I guess Gase wasn’t curious enough to ask. Thanks for the clarification.
It sounds like he pulled himself out … I’ll probably learn a little bit more tonight and try to figure out what’s going on,” Gase said, via Andy Slater of 640 The Hurricane. there is your quote guy. Im a HC and sometimes you dont get those answers until well after the game. you are freaking out over nothing

It sounds like he pulled himself out … I’ll probably learn a little bit more tonight and try to figure out what’s going on,” Gase said, via Andy Slater of 640 The Hurricane. there is your quote guy. Im a HC and sometimes you dont get those answers until well after the game. you are freaking out over nothing

Just find it hard to believe that arguably your most impactful defender goes out . . . With an already weakened secondary . . . .and u don’t know what happened.

This happened in the second quarter . . . .no way coach doesn’t get a proper update at halftime.

Gase is blowing smoke

So you can’t say “Reshad has been banged up, he couldn’t go”.

No, instead you disrespect the guy by saying he pulled himself from the game and you don’t know why? Why cause unnecessary speculation with a comment like that?
Agreed, he should have said it a different way, but it’s Gase. He’s kind of socially inept from what I can see. But sometimes coaches really don’t know what is going on. I also found it funny that he was by himself on the bench.

Just find it hard to believe that arguably your most impactful defender goes out . . . With an already weakened secondary . . . .and u don’t know what happened.

This happened in the second quarter . . . .no way coach doesn’t get a proper update at halftime.

Gase is blowing smoke
Our "most impactful" player hasnt been impacting anything since befor his injury. maybe just maybe he has been a liability?

Our "most impactful" player hasnt been impacting anything since befor his injury. maybe just maybe he has been a liability?

Oh he definitely has lol

Impactful as in either i get a big tackle or turnover . . . . .or i take a bad angle or blow a coverage impactful

Back
Top Bottom