Rashad Jones | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashad Jones

If this turns into “a thing” I will be shocked given we are talking about Jones here. No prior nonesense w this guy. Also, if he was falling out of favor why not trade him at the deadline? Guys been playing w a bad shoulder - I would cut him some slack if indeed he showed some frustration. Regardless, I’m tired of this staff alienating its best players. It’s a soap opera / assignine.
Yes he's been a pro that just has not played well recently. Today the team was better without him.

If he pulled himself out how was the staff alianating him?

Yes he's been a pro that just has not played well recently. Today the team was better without him.

If he pulled himself out how was the staff alianating him?
We need to see / hear what actually happened. I’m really hoping this doesn’t turn into a circus.

the problem here is that these incidents continue to come forward three years later. I can see a couple of issues over that span. but every year somebody has a problem with how the team is being run and they are either benched or traded. And it becomes public knowledge a short time after. I'm starting to point the finger at Adam Gase because this whole act is getting old

I found it irritating actually. I could be wrong, but I'm assuming that is when the defense was on the field. The HC has to be involved in all three phases. Sitting on the bench alone reviewing pictures of his inept offense is not what I called involved with the other phases.
Funny, irritating is the same thing in this context. Funny as in, he was a total joke for doing that.

If this turns into “a thing” I will be shocked given we are talking about Jones here. No prior nonesense w this guy. Also, if he was falling out of favor why not trade him at the deadline? Guys been playing w a bad shoulder - I would cut him some slack if indeed he showed some frustration. Regardless, I’m tired of this staff alienating its best players. It’s a soap opera / assignine.

We are talking about a guy who held out twice. . . One time with two years left on his deal.

Now we overpaid him last year and then double down and secured him this offseason with a restructure.

He absolutely can be a bit immature and unprofessional here with all the leverage we gave him . . . He isn't a church mouse that is for sure.

Can’t have a week without some stupid bullshit drama. It never ****ing ceases.

Back
Top Bottom