Rashad Jones | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashad Jones

We should just wait to see what Jones says about it before making so many speculations. He's been a real professional and a leader in his years here. And comparing him to Vontae is plain silly. Vontae left the stadium at halftime. Jones supposedly took himself out and stayed on the sideline. They said it's not injury related. Maybe he's dealing with a personal or family issue? Maybe Gase or Burke said something or did something to irk him? Maybe it is injury related and they don't want to say it yet? Give him a day or two to get it sorted out and tell people what the deal is. It could be anything, but he's earned the benefit of the doubt at least.

He's a pro bowl player who has been a leader and hasn't caused any drama in 7-8 seasons. How would we be better off without him? You need Minkah at corner right now.
reshad has not been himself in weeks. the guy needs to heal. he has not played well since like week 2. if the guy quit on his team bc he is butt hurt, I don't want him here

It was weird.

He was clearly laughing on the sidelines with no helmet on later on. . . But also was seen in a heated exchange with Matt Burke and with Andre Branch.

I don’t know if it all gets out . . . But I feel comfortable its not the injury.

Its either a direct benching or Reshad pulled himself out.

There was also a massive defensive meeting on the sideline and RJ stayed away. If he was hurt and wanted to continue to be the leader, he would of been there. He is a firey guy. If he was benched, I don't blame him for being pissed about it. Although youd hope a player would act differently, but I get it...

He blows too many assignments, takes bad angles and gambles too much.

Miami loves his big play capability . . . But Mr. 17 million dollar cap hit next year is too much of a liability out there right now.

TJ/Fitz a better duo for the entire defense’s stability

You’re disrespectful

the problem here is that these incidents continue to come forward three years later. I can see a couple of issues over that span. but every year somebody has a problem with how the team is being run and they are either benched or traded. And it becomes public knowledge a short time after. I'm starting to point the finger at Adam Gase because this whole act is getting old

there are dramatic episodes every five minutes with this guy mixed in with the endless coddling of you know who( RT), who can do no wrong and must be protected at all costs since he is forever trending upwards.

The entire team is taking this approach....Jones wasn't in the locker room to talk to the media either...there were reports he was limping pretty bad in the sideline...if no one knows, no one knows...why put something out there and it end up not being true?

Have you seen the posts that a lot of people put on this website. I have it in my mind that if they think Gase is full of it, maybe its because it's what they would do and do on occasion actually do.

you are the fricking head coach and you dont know why your star safety left the game? wtf? if he is injured he would have said so. well maybe lol in a few days hell end up having a frozen foot or something.

I don't know, unlike so many of the posters here that speak as if they know.

I'm pretty sure that Gase will be speaking to his coaches and RJ over the next few days so that he will really know what went on. At that point he will either elaborate or keep it in house. If he chooses to keep it in house, that's what he will say to the press. He's done that before.

A lot of the backyard coaches on this board know nothing about being a head coach. It shows!

Back
Top Bottom