Rashad Jones | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashad Jones

There's no big mystery going on. Jones quit on the team today.

The safety tandem was being rotated all day long to keep Minkah in. And when Jones was asked to leave the field as part of that rotation, he decided not to play again. It was not injury related, it was just a guy getting upset.

Hyde explains it in detail here: https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-hyde-dolphins-column-20181104-story.html

it says its NOT CLEAR if he pulled himself out because he was injured. my guess that it will turn out to be another of the mysterious injuries.

Which I love. They are all clowns and deserve that treatment.
I hate it...

The media is only JUST starting to warm up Gase's seat.

Start winning consistently and your Belicheck impersonation holds weight...

As of now I look at Adam Gase as a Belicheck knock-off with not a single result to substantiate his demeanor when pressed for the first time in a long time.

There's no big mystery going on. Jones quit on the team today.

The safety tandem was being rotated all day long to keep Minkah in. And when Jones was asked to leave the field as part of that rotation, he decided not to play again. It was not injury related, it was just a guy getting upset.

Hyde explains it in detail here: https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-hyde-dolphins-column-20181104-story.html
Wow. That's a pretty damning report - almost on the level of Joey Porter's "If you wanna put Cam Wake in the game instead of me - go ahead and good luck."

I hate it...

The media is only JUST starting to warm up Gase's seat.

Start winning consistently and your Belicheck impersonation holds weight...

As of now I look at Adam Gase as a Belicheck knock-off with not a single result to substantiate his demeanor when pressed for the first time in a long time.

the guy is a total piece of work no doubt.

Sure, I guess you can believe that both Mando and Hyde are lying in their reports. And so are their team sources. And Gase too.

I mean Gase literally said Reshad pulled himself from the game.

People are being optimistic and saying injury . . . .pretty sure something about the injury would of came out if that was the case.

Reshad quit . . . .period.

OK so what's the plan next year? Won't all three (Jones, Fitz, McCain) be back?

Back
Top Bottom