Rashard Lee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rashard Lee

Dphins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Remember this RB from the cowboys who looked real good I think he got in Parcells doghouse because he was realeased. I know we look pretty stacked at RB but I would like to pick him up.

He was a pretty good return guy but he is a year to late on becoming a runningback for this team.

Dphins said:
Remember this RB from the cowboys who looked real good I think he got in Parcells doghouse because he was realeased. I know we look pretty stacked at RB but I would like to pick him up.
What common sense reason would we have for picking this guy up?

he sucks...nothing more than a 3rd stringer...he was a qb in college

This guy has a long way to go. Parcells didn't trust him really on things like picking up the blitz/blocking. He's a project type back and we don't need any of those.

Dphins said:

Let's see. Ronnie Brown. Kay-Jay Harris. Sammy Morris. Lamar Gordon. Travis Minor. Maybe Ricky Williams.
You want to sign Lee because...............

pigskinguy said:
Let's see. Ronnie Brown. Kay-Jay Harris. Sammy Morris. Lamar Gordon. Travis Minor. Maybe Ricky Williams.
You want to sign Lee because...............

Because.....He was released. Everytime someone is released, he should be picked up. Isn't that the way this board works?

We Are Deep At Rb I Like The Ones We Have But Somebody Is Going To Get Cut Who Is It Going To Be?

Schleprock said:
What common sense reason would we have for picking this guy up?
What common sense reason would we have for NOT picking up this guy--or any guy with talent-- regardless of position? So we bring him in, look at him, evaluate him and then keep him or cut him. Mabe he could replace Minor for all you Minor haters.

or maybe he can fill in for Gordon WHEN he gets hurt:D

shouright said:
Kay Jay Harris will be better.
I don't know much about him but from what I hear on this board I'm syked about him.

Denverfinfan said:
Because.....He was released. Everytime someone is released, he should be picked up. Isn't that the way this board works?
You know it!:wink:

I like ReShard Lee. I think he's a strong, fast between the tackles RB. His blocking is piss poor though. He's also a pretty good kick returner. While I don't think the Phins will sign him, I hope he does get picked up by a team needeing a back-up RB and does well.

Back
Top Bottom