Rate my Patheticness | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rate my Patheticness

CChambers7284

The Biggest Fins Fan from CT
Reaction score
I live in CT and this year we hardly got any games on TV

4 night games
1 jets and one Pats

While in 2003 aside from 3 or 4 games we got every game up here which made me feel:D

But this year I was forced to look at that field on NFL.com and see the stupid little ball going back and forth.

I mean this sucked

and next year we have no primetime games:cry: :cry: :mad: :mad:

**** dish, I'd rather watch the ball

The ball works in mysterious ways! (aka freezes up).

I usually listen to it via online radio from ESP Jax.

I think DirecTV has NFL Sunday ticket which is a good investment.

saves said:
**** dish, I'd rather watch the ball

I love my DirecTV and the Sunday Ticket. They love me so much, they are sending me a free receiver to replace my old one. Best deal in town IMO.

i had nfl ticket when i lived in rhode island, it was awesome...well worth the investment. now that im in orlando, i plan on getting seasons tickets, hopefully next season, and ill be going to probly 4 or 5 games this year. im not sure what im gonna do yet if i have to watch a game on tv, my digital cable package said they got the nfl package this season so my fingers are crossed, hopefully they dont blackout miami games in orlando

Dude, you have to get Direct TV and NFL Sunday ticket. It is da'bomb.
Actually, living in West Palm Beach it sucks for me for Fin games because it forces me to watch them on the local affiliate instead of the HD I can get on Direct TV. But I still love getting all the other games etc. And a couple of times a year I get the away games shown on the HD package. But Fin football, on my 57" sony TV in HD is the ultimate viewing experience.

Yeah, here in Tampa we usually get them when the Bucs are playing at home, but when the Bucs are on the road, they won't show the Dolphins games, which makes no sense with them not being in the same conference... but, that's when I listen to their game online..

Direct TV is absolutely the way to go. My wife and I are moving into our house in August and that's the first investment. :)

fin-atic said:
Dude, you have to get Direct TV and NFL Sunday ticket. It is da'bomb.
Actually, living in West Palm Beach it sucks for me for Fin games because it forces me to watch them on the local affiliate instead of the HD I can get on Direct TV. But I still love getting all the other games etc. And a couple of times a year I get the away games shown on the HD package. But Fin football, on my 57" sony TV in HD is the ultimate viewing experience.

There is nothing like sitting at home on a Sunday afternoon and having all the games at your fingertips. I used to have to go to smoky bars and make sure I got there about an hour early to get a good seat for the game and wind up spending between $20-30. Now, I just sit back and relax and enjoy!

Yeah that little field does suck becuse unfortunately fox and cbs score tickers are about 5 minutes ahead of nfl.com. I would suggest turning the tickers off in 4th quarter if you want any excitement at all.

Get Direct Tv and the Ticket..way worth the money,,I to live in an area (Waverly, N.Y.) were the home team is considered the Giants or the Jets..I hate not seeing the Dolphins when the Giants would be playing the Cardinals or some other team no one likes ..I have had the Ticket since it came out and I'm telling you I would pay double now.. that's no lie..get the Sunday Ticket and you will never have to watch anyone but who Miami is playing ever again..Unless you want to ..fans in Miami pay for season Tickets I pay for the Sunday Ticket..just doing my part as a Fins fan..Enjoy :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom