Rate The First 3 Rounds.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rate The First 3 Rounds....

Rate the first 3 rounds.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Reaction score
We had 3 draft picks and picked up 3 positions of need plus added another draft pick for 2020 by trading down in the 2nd round.
Wilkins will be a stud for years to come and based on his post draft interviews a leader. He is already more mature than most players coming out of the draft.
We got a center who is by size a force. Though I have heard different heights from 6'5" to 6'9". Played Center, Tackle and Guard. Immediate starter.

Biggest division will be, surprise-surprise, the QB. Too much is made of Rosen's season with Arizona. If you have no expectations of Rosen that is OK. In that case you can't be disappointed. But if he is a success we have he presents a good value as a late 2nd round and a 5th rounder. If he fails we pick a QB next year and if he succeeds our draft return is of tremendous value. Low risk, high reward.

Overall I think they have done an excellent work so far this year by clearing cap space next year to approx $120 Mill and adding picks for a total of 12 in 2020. They have maximized the few picks they had so far.

I didn’t like the trade with the Saints. But knowing now what the Dolphins had planned, it was pretty damn good strategy. You don’t want to deal #48 for Rosen, so you trade #48 for Rosen and a 2020 second round pick. I realize that there were other picks involved, but still, this is a really smart move.

I love the Wilkins pick more today than I did yesterday, now that we have Rosen in the fold.

Dude, this draft is complete garbage. The Phins got three UDFA values in first three rounds.
This team is not even competitive on draft day, in spite of so many idiot GMs participating. We are in the 30s of 32 after these 2 days.

A for me. I won't pretend I know anything about college players, but you don't have to to know this was a solid 3 rounds. Getting Rosen at a low risk and a 2020 2nd was just perfect.

That being said, we still should make QB a priority next year unless Rosen just goes off. And if we don't i may have to dig up this post and edit this.

Dude, this draft is complete garbage. The Phins got three UDFA values in first three rounds.
This team is not even competitive on draft day, in spite of so many idiot GMs participating. We are in the 30s of 32 after these 2 days.

Obviously you have no prob nuking your previously carpet bombed cred!

3 UFDAs???

C'mon.

Your only intent is a provocateur --- or you're seriously overdue for some meds.

Stop the nonsense which seems incredibly self-indulgent at this point.

And of course...

Have a nice day!

:)

BNF

3 UFDAs???

C'mon.

You're only intent is a provocateur --- or you're seriously overdue for some meds.

Stop the nonsense which seems incredibly self-indulgent at this point.

And of course...

Have a nice day!

:)

BNF
Let's toss Christian Wikins in with the guys who don't get drafted tomorrow and see what the other 31 teams do to get him in their camp.

We got a stud DT who is going to be a great player and major leader in the locker room. This defense has desperately needed leaders.

We got a potential franchise QB after trading down and getting a 2nd rounder next year. We essentially traded them a late 2nd rounder and 5th rounder next year for a guy who could be out future while they pay for most of his contract. We're paying Rosen less than we paid Carroo.

We got a good lineman prospect who can play every position and will probably be our starting LG right away and possibly for years.

This is an A draft IMO and I'm not one of those everything is great fans. I genuinely think they nailed it.

That's with also having $120 mill in cap space and a ton of picks next year.

He can't even troll correctly.....getting 3 UDFA in the first 3 rounds doesn't put you 'in the 30s' out of 32....it puts you 32, period. But I guess there were three teams getting 3 UDFA in the first round this year.

3 UFDAs???

Christian WIlkins is another Vincent Taylor. That's UDFA value.
Dieter is a tackle who played a little center and will be moving to guard. A projection. UDFA value.
Rosen, is garbage. Can't play. UDFA value.

Nothing elite in this draft, all UDFA values.

Back
Top Bottom