Rate the Tank | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rate the Tank

outstanding tank job. in all seriousness tunsil wasn’t going to win any games for the dolphins. this was a great move along with the rosen move. dolphins are in a prime position to start this rebuild right. anyone not on board. get off the TANK!!!!

Picks and Money 2.0 is going to be better than the first time, because the 2020 and 2021 drafts are apparently deeper than the one Ireland had to work with. As for the money or cap situation, let's just say, the New England way won't allow for a Philip Wheeler type move. This F/O will look for scheme fits and not the shoot from the hip moves that Ireland choose to make. Marvin Allen and Reggie McKenzie are both a huge part of what appears to be a very astute F/O, with good eyes for talent. Never has Miami been in this situation where they look to be set up for potential windfall type drafts, moving forward. If things fall right. So bring on the Tank and hopefully, let the good times roll in behind it.

He built a defense that carried Wannstedt for years. Wannstedt was so freakin bad. That's possibly two Hall of Fame players there in JT and ZT and two of the best CBs to ever play in Miami.
You know why Wanny failed? He was the idiot who traded away a couple of 1st round picks plus a 2nd round pick for one player. Yes Ricky played well for us but that left us with no picks to build the team around him an d we felt it for years. Now we're the ones getting a couple of 1st round picks plus a 2nd for one player so imo the tables have turned.

I would give Grier a score of 3.5/5. I am happy with his ability to wheel and deal to get us picks. It's what he does or will do with them that has me concerned.

Epic tank. I give it a 9.5/10

The Dolphins have never been in this good of a position to build a contender. Not sure anybody has ever been in this position. Miami’s future is whatever it wants it to be now.

Team is getting an enema along with its intestines completely roughaged.

Just have to hit big on all those early round picks over the next few years. But even if not - it’s the right way to go about it.

Miami is the fleet footed crook now instead of constantly getting their purse snatched.

Miami needs Tua and Jeudy. Screw the rest.

Those 2 young men and add to the OL and watch magic happen.

i still think this team wins 7 games

Man, I'm looking over this schedule & I just can't see more than 3 wins tops & that's if we get some breaks along the way. I admire you for your optimism & if you're right, I'll be the 1st one to give you kudos.

Epic tank. I give it a 9.5/10

The Dolphins have never been in this good of a position to build a contender. Not sure anybody has ever been in this position. Miami’s future is whatever it wants it to be now.

Team is getting an enema along with its intestines completely roughaged.

Just have to hit big on all those early round picks over the next few years. But even if not - it’s the right way to go about it.

Miami is the fleet footed crook now instead of constantly getting their purse snatched.

All this is correct but this year is going to be extremely rough for fans. Everyone needs to accept the fact that we are now almost rooting for every other team to beat us (except the Pats and Jets of course).

It is a necessary evil pill we all need to swallow now.

Man, I'm looking over this schedule & I just can't see more than 3 wins tops & that's if we get some breaks along the way. I admire you for your optimism & if you're right, I'll be the 1st one to give you kudos.

not as much optimism as it is just so dolphins to somehow still screw up the tank

Back
Top Bottom