Rather have Jalen hurts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rather have Jalen hurts

Too much to unpack.

This thread Hurts to think about.

I imagine you sitting in front of the computer giggling to yourself. “This is going to be so good. I can’t wait to screen shot the results.”

I never watched Oklahoma games until this year and to be perfectly honest this quarterback is the perfect fit for Miami. Tua is a legit passer but reminds me of Culpeper. Joe Burrow it's a product of a good defense. Jalen has proven himself great on two teams

you should only want Hurts if Lincoln Riley comes With him.

Long-standing pet peeve:

Thread-starting should be a privilege based on a designated # of previous posts and time as a member.

No one should be able to just roll in here to foist their opinions on members they're unfamiliar with and who're unfamiliar with the OP!!

A pick up in the 3rd round im all for it......

I never watched Oklahoma games until this year and to be perfectly honest this quarterback is the perfect fit for Miami. Tua is a legit passer but reminds me of Culpeper. Joe Burrow it's a product of a good defense. Jalen has proven himself great on two teams

And why can people join and start posting crap right away? Why is t there a vetting period of like 10 years

Daunte Culpepper was 6'4" 260 pounds at quarterback! In 1999.

Glad you said it. Comparing a QB to a QB that in no way, shape or form does NOT compare is a bit strange. Culpepper was built like a freaking LB for flips sake but we all know this. Well almost.

I mean I like Jalen more than most but he’s not a fit for this offense and there’s less than 0% he’s a Miami Dolphin. Move on.

Long-standing pet peeve:

Thread-starting should be a privilege based on a designated # of previous posts and time as a member.

No one should be able to just roll in here to foist their opinions on members they're unfamiliar with and who're unfamiliar with the OP!!

Cut the new guys some slack.
We can't tell how much we aren't going to like them until they let us know what kind of an idiot they are.

No thank you
would not take a flyer on this running back playing quarterback until the 3rd round at the earliest

Back
Top Bottom