Ravens have a huge problem maybe a gain for the Dolphins. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens have a huge problem maybe a gain for the Dolphins.

You do realize that 7th round picks that can even make your roster are seen as a victory, so even though Davis is not a good player thats still more than you get from most seventh round picks.

Nope. Ozzie Newsome's credibility and ability to discern solid o-linemen in the middle rounds is overridden by his late round offering for Will Davis.

And that we gave up a 3rd for the same player lol

cause we are so much smarter than the rest of the league

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Nope. Ozzie Newsome's credibility and ability to discern solid o-linemen in the middle rounds is overridden by his late round offering for Will Davis.

true, its funny

i wouldnt say Boone or Brooks are as good as Osemele though.

No they are not, but if you pay top dollar for him you end up with a line that has one of the highest paid tackles, Guard, and Center....while the line needs a lot of help, that is a shot ton of resources poured into that one unit.

i wouldnt say Boone or Brooks are as good as Osemele though.

i don't think it's even close personally...if we can't get osemele instead of paying that kind of money on those guys go get evan mathis on a one year deal...I watched him against Pittsburgh who has 2 legit 34 de's in heyward and tuitt and he looks very solid to me

i don't think it's even close personally...if we can't get osemele instead of paying that kind of money on those guys go get evan mathis on a one year deal...I watched him against Pittsburgh who has 2 legit 34 de's in heyward and tuitt and he looks very solid to me

YEah, he looked good and appears to have enough left for another season.

Back
Top Bottom