Ravens have a huge problem maybe a gain for the Dolphins. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens have a huge problem maybe a gain for the Dolphins.

If he's going to be cut, you wouldn't need to give up a draft pick for him.

Osemele is not a left tackle...he got kicked inside cause he played a poor tackle in prior years...that was just an attrition move

Osemele is going to get paid something serious...i think hes in that 7 and 49 range...$7 mil per annually

Osemele is not a left tackle...he got kicked inside cause he played a poor tackle in prior years...that was just an attrition move

Osemele is going to get paid something serious...i think hes in that 7 and 49 range...$7 mil per annually

Agreed, The Ravens generally don't miss on people. However if Monroe is allowed to walk. I'll give a 5th easy. The Phins would only be on the hook for salary, the Ravens eat the signing bonus. Depending on how his contract is structured on course. No more Jason Fox type talent.

Agreed, The Ravens generally don't miss on people. However if Monroe is allowed to walk. I'll give a 5th easy. The Phins would only be on the hook for salary, the Ravens eat the signing bonus. Depending on how his contract is structured on course. No more Jason Fox type talent.

Monroes not coming here to be your 3rd tackle...youd be cutting albert to make this move

I gotta think Ozzie Newsome finds great humor in our o-line incompetence. He has found solid dudes in the mid rounds for years now.

Alex Boone is available

Brandon Brooks is available.

I love Osemele, but lots of guards that can fit.

Totally fleeced him.

You do realize that 7th round picks that can even make your roster are seen as a victory, so even though Davis is not a good player thats still more than you get from most seventh round picks.

You do realize that 7th round picks that can even make your roster are seen as a victory, so even though Davis is not a good player thats still more than you get from most seventh round picks.

And that we gave up a 3rd for the same player lol

Back
Top Bottom