Ravens offer QB Stewart a deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens offer QB Stewart a deal

ryyyan24

Starter
Reaction score
Do you guys think Stewart will end up in Baltimore? I feel that if he does go to the Ravens that he should be able to fihgt for a starting spot there. How do u guys feel he would have been as a Dolphin?

Kyle Boller looked pretty darn good as a rookie and I think they want to continue rolling him along as the starter. I think Kordell will be a backup all year if he signs with the Ravens.

I don't want Kordell here because the guy flames out at the end of the season, just like our team has. We need more guys that get better as the season goes on.

i just plain dont like kordell stewart...

Ravens And QB Kordell Stewart Agree To A 1 Year Deal

Free Agent QB Kordell Stewart has agreed to a one year contract with the Baltimore Ravens. Stewart and agent Leigh Steinberg flew into Baltimore this past holiday weekend to get the deal done and was expected to leave yesterday but stayed an extra night in order to get things finalized. The deal is believed to be worth one year at the veteran minimum ($760,000) and will be signed tonight to make it official. Stewart is expected to suit up for tommorow's passing mini camp which is one of the main reasons the Ravens wanted this deal to be completed by the middle of the week.

http://www.profootballcentral.com

We beat ESPN by 8 hours!

He's horrible. The Ratbirds are already in trouble but if Kordell has to play they're done.

Back
Top Bottom