ravens unbelieveable win..WTF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ravens unbelieveable win..WTF

jimlerario

Active Roster
Reaction score
was anyone else watching it? after the steelers failed to convert the 4th and ten, I switched over to min-bal game. min scores a TD with 45 seconds left, and go up by 4. and the freaking raven end up scoring a TD from the nine with ten seconds left. that really would have been nice if Minnesota could have pulled off the win.

As long as we take care of business, things will take care of themselves. I doubt Baltimore wins out.

the ravens worry me, I believe we need to win out to make in to the playoffs, because baltimores not going 1-2.they got pitta back and theyre looking like a team that can pull it off

They have a tough schedule in the Lions, Pats and Bengals. Let's hope these teams are playing for something.

Ravens struggled against a horrible Vikings team without Petterson. I believe they lose to the Pats (I think they play), Detroit and Bengals. I don't see them winning all games. We need to beat the Patriots.

I think the Ravens lose at least one more game. The Dolphins need to win out.

I think the Ravens lose at least one more game. The Dolphins need to win out.
I don't know man. They have a tough one. Playing at Detroit which is looking to bounce back, against NE which it wouldn't surprise me if they purposely lose and sit Brady because of a Ghost injury lol and the Bengals that are getting hot again. They can lose all 3 games tbh.

The Minny-Balt last few minutes was unreal BUT we just have to focus on our business.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

I don't know man. They have a tough one. Playing at Detroit which is looking to bounce back, against NE which it wouldn't surprise me if they purposely lose and sit Brady because of a Ghost injury lol and the Bengals that are getting hot again. They can lose all 3 games tbh.

Nah the Pats can still catch Denver and KC.....no way they tank any games.

Bellichek doesn't play that way. Unlike other coaches he would never voluntarily tank against a team that would go to the playoffs if he did.

I don't think the Patriots will "tank" that game, but I do think Baltimore is good enough to beat them especially now that Gronk is done for the year. The Patriots have been pretty average on the road this season. I believe our best chance for a Ravens loss is next week vs a Detroit team that will be playing for a division title on their home turf. Also we need Cincinnati to be playing for something in week 17.

Just hope the Dolphins can take care of their own business. Win these next 3 and their odds of making the playoffs are very good.

I saw the end of the game - 5 TDs in the last 2 min. Crazy.

Pretty brutal PI call wiping away a game winning INT. Looks like the receiver slipped but we myswell throw the flag and keep the game alive just in case we missed something...

hope I'm wrong but a feeling comes over me that Miami lost out on the playoffs when Ravens won that game. I think its highly possible that ravens and Miami both only lose one more and end up in a tie. I hope I'm wrong. :unsure

Back
Top Bottom