Ravens vs. Jets . . . Which team losing does us more good? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens vs. Jets . . . Which team losing does us more good?

Who will you be rooting for in the Jets vs. the Ravens

• Go Jets!! Keep those Ravens behind the Fins

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Go Ravens!! I'm not rooting for the Jets, you'll lose again

Votes: 35 50.7%
  • It doesn't matter Fins are winning out making this game irrelevant

Votes: 11 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
At first glance, it would seem obvious that the Jets losing would be a great thing for us . . . but we play them twice and control our own destiny against them whereas Baltimore owns the tiebreak over us so keeping them a game behind would be tremendous as far as attempting to grab the 6th seed. I mean we could lose the Panthers game . . . and if the Ravens loss, not much changes for this team and we'd still pretty much control our own destiny.

Who will you be rooting for?

I hate the jest but we get to play them twice and this is the time to put up or shut up. I'm hoping for a Ravens loss because their schedule isn't so tough, so a loss now puts them further back in the race.

Not saying I am pulling for a Jets win....but I can't stand the Ravens either!

Ravens playing Jets, Steelers, Vikings, at Detroit, Patriots, at Cincinnatti in that order. I am thinking they lose 3 of those games and it could end up being the last 3.

Steelers will give them a run for there money too.

Thinking Ravens here. And smash Geno down to the point of complete downgrade of confidence.

Jets winning....and I would rather have Geno Smith have his good game for the month of Novemeber now then when they play the Dolphins next week

Don't really matter. We need to handle our business.

If I had to pick one I would say, a ravens win.
a. we are one game up on them
b. if we happen to tie with jets and we split with them and have the same division record then the 3rd tiebreaker would won/loss % against common games played. A ravens win over jets would cancel our loss to the ravens.
c. **** the jets

Personally I'd take a Jets loss over Ravens.

Ravens have tougher remaining scheudle.

Jets play Ravens, Fins twice, Raiders, Panthers, Browns,

Ravens play Jets, Steelers, Vikings, Lions, Pats, Bengals

I see Jets beating Raiders and Browns maybe split vs Fins.

Ravens lose to Steelers, Lions, Pats and Bengals.

This may not be popular but how about you just focus on winning for right now? 6 games are a ton of games to be played and you guys are 2-5 in your last 7. If your team takes care of business they will get in.

Junk this is a fan forum where we discuss scenarios. Of course we want to win, but we are fans. Us "focusing" on winning doe not help the team win. We are discussing all possible scenarios, and nobody expects us to win out. So, yes we want all the help we can get. The Jets winning this Sunday is better for us IMO. But if we split with the Jets, the Ravens winning may be best. Who knows we just want the Jets, Ravens, Browns, Steelers, Titans, and Chargers to lose as many as possible

Back
Top Bottom