Ray Lucas the answer to all of our problems... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lucas the answer to all of our problems...

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
The DEMOTION of Ray Lucas, is the answer to all of our problems, that is...

God I'm so depressed that simply because of a thumb injury to JAY FIEDLER, we've now dropped three straight.

Sage Rosenfels can't be THIS bad.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
The DEMOTION of Ray Lucas, is the answer to all of our problems, that is...

God I'm so depressed that simply because of a thumb injury to JAY FIEDLER, we've now dropped three straight.

Sage Rosenfels can't be THIS bad.

I couldn't agree any more..This guy simply lacks intangibles that make up a qb and our offense was in top 5 in scoring and now they can't find even find the 50 yard line...

You know what? I have always been a team guy. It was a team loss, one guy doesn't win games, etc. But now that I think about it, I have never seen one team so DEVASTATED by an injury to ONE player. I mean, hell, look at the Colts. They lost their MVP and still won AT the EAGLES! I have never seen one injury wipe out a team this bad, and what's even more funny, is people STILL complain that Jay sucks. And every game we lose is because we DON'T have HIM! It absolutely amazes me. I might as well just goto bed now, I think I am going to break something real expensive in here.

This kind of reminds me of how in 2000 the Rams lost Kurt Warner for an extended period of time and shortly began a really bad losing streak that they never really recovered from...ending up crawling into the playoffs and being roundly defeated there.

Except at least that time Trent Green was still moving the sticks and getting points on the board. It was just a rhythm thing overall with the Rams that year. This year there's no doubt that there's rhythm issues, since it seems like everyone around Ray Lucas the last two weeks is making bad plays (ie, Robert Edwards' handoff, drops by Cris Carter, fumble by Carter, drops by Chambers, popped up balls, Ricky fumbles, etc.) however to go along with the obvious disruption in this offense's rhythm Lucas himself is blowing the games out there throwing the ball into the hands of the defenders, not recognizing blitzes, and throwing a bunch of Randall Cunningham one-hoppers into the turf.

He needs to go, and the sooner, the better. We would have won the game out there with Rodney Peete at quarterback, mark me on that. We would have won the game with a myriad of other QBs out there including Sage Rosenfels.

Anyone could have one his game. I could have gona out there not knowing the playbook (as Lucas does) and won out there. He is pathetic and I blame him for not only losing ames but bringing down tema moral as a whole. The defense needs to have a personal talk with him in a dark alley with no witneses and Lucas needs to show up with an excuse to go on the IR if you ask me.

Honestly, I've been real calm about Ray till now...

1. The game against the Bills was horrible. He looked like a high school quarterback. He played against a defense that had not caught any interceptions all season, and he gives them 4. He could not complete a damn pass. But we all said, "he was rusty", fine.

2. The Packers game. Our defense did all they could do, but this clown lacks the leadership to keep his team together. When your team cant hold the damn ball, you need to put 110% out there and make up for it. The quarterback is the brains of the operation, and if he cant keep that ball going and make some plays, then he's not a good QB. I didnt expect him to win against the packers, so we let him go on that one...

3. Now the Jets game. We have the talent to beat the Jets. Our defense played well. Our Wide Receivers made there catches. But Ray cant keep the damn ball off the freaking grass. Throw the ball UP buddy, UP. Sure, it wasnt all his fault, but damnit, if he cant lead this team and take out of this slump, then we need to put someone else in.

Lucas is 0-3 with a team that was originally 5-1. In my opinion, forget starting him next game, and just go with Rosenfels. Maybe this guy will pull a Pennington or Bulger and we can start winning some ball games like we need to. Ray Lucas has single handedly ruined this team, a team that had the talent to be a super bowl contender. All I can say is, the sooner Fiedler comes back, the better our chances of getting into the playoffs.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
This kind of reminds me of how in 2000 the Rams lost Kurt Warner for an extended period of time and shortly began a really bad losing streak that they never really recovered from...ending up crawling into the playoffs and being roundly defeated there.

Except at least that time Trent Green was still moving the sticks and getting points on the board. It was just a rhythm thing overall with the Rams that year. This year there's no doubt that there's rhythm issues, since it seems like everyone around Ray Lucas the last two weeks is making bad plays (ie, Robert Edwards' handoff, drops by Cris Carter, fumble by Carter, drops by Chambers, popped up balls, Ricky fumbles, etc.) however to go along with the obvious disruption in this offense's rhythm Lucas himself is blowing the games out there throwing the ball into the hands of the defenders, not recognizing blitzes, and throwing a bunch of Randall Cunningham one-hoppers into the turf.

He needs to go, and the sooner, the better. We would have won the game out there with Rodney Peete at quarterback, mark me on that. We would have won the game with a myriad of other QBs out there including Sage Rosenfels.
but look at the friggin rams today, warner is out and they still came from behind and won because bulger got his **** together. lucas sucks and i don't think i can take this crap anymore!:yell: :fire: :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom