Ray Lucas to Dallas? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lucas to Dallas?

LeftCoastPhin

Getting geeked for 2003!!
Reaction score
There are grumblings that the Tuna might want to bring back Lucas but I have to substantial reports. A poster on ESPN said that Dallas might trade LB Dat Nguyen for Lucas because Parcells does not like small linebackers. Nguyen is a tackling machine and would be a steal for Lucas. He could back up and play special teams, what a great trade that would be. Other possiblities are Lucas for a 7th rounder. If we can trade him, we wouldn't take a cap hit and I think he makes around what 500.000 or 1 million next year? Anyone heard anything on a possible trade?

I wouldn't mind getting Dat Nguyen. The guy is a lot like Zach Thomas. Small, but is everywhere on the field. The problem is, he also plays Zach's position......

I would think that a late round like 7th pick is the most likely unless they want to lessen their cap hit by trading w/us. They do have to play us this year though. Maybe we can send D Ward there, too...

Just getting anything for Lucas is AWSOME...

I'll take a bag of peanuts and a cold Pepsi for the guy...OK, it doesn't have to be cold. :lol:

Id take an Ulcer over Lucas, they both have the same value but at least and Ulcer wont spew 5 times in one hour vs the Bills

Dat is small but good....I question his ability sometimes.

Who Dat?

I never really liked the guy, but in this case Ill take him simply because he fits our needs, and I cant be picky.

Back
Top Bottom