Ray Lucas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Lucas

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
First let me give credit where it is do and say Jay was awesome yesterday. He played Norv's offense how it is meant to be played and if he keeps it up the pro bowl is likely.

Now for my real topic. Did you see after Jay threw a TD Ray ran up to Jay gave him a hug hug and was genuinely happy for him and the team. Much like after Jay's 3 int preseason game he was whole heatedly supporting him. I think this is so great! How many teams have 2 qbs that could easyily be starting and seflessly support the other with every ounce of their being? Situation very similar to this have torn teams to shreads, and i am siked that our guys our team players, and don't cause the problems that others do. I hope it isn't at Jay's expense, but i have to route for Ray to get shot someday and where. I think he will prove to be a great player if he ever gets the shot.

yea ray lucas has a great personality...the whole dolphins team does thats the reason we got rid of DG he was messing it up

Originally posted by ThomasOwnsYou
yea ray lucas has a great personality...the whole dolphins team does thats the reason we got rid of DG he was messing it up

Yeah, i forgot the exact quote but Bill Parcells paid Ray an amazing compliment. I think it was something like Ray is the most natural leader he has ever been around.

Nows that's a football player in the true sense of tradition

Ray has really shown his metal this offseason. There was much jubliation when we signed him from both Jay lovers and haters (there is no one in the middle right ;) :rolleyes: ); and Ray has really shown that he is a leader, a teammate and most importantly a quality backup Qb.

Huard supported Marino the same way. What about Jays throws to the DB's that were dropped. Wanny needs to address this as if Jay had threw a pic.

Back
Top Bottom