Ray Ray Released by Hurricanes!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Ray Released by Hurricanes!!!

dolfan91

Class Clown
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
What are Armstrong options now that he has been released? I know 1 option is to transfer, is he eligible to be signed by an NFL team right now?

Kicked off team for being as stupid as one can be after a career of sucking as a player. Why would we want him?

There's a very large rumor that that more action is coming for more players.

Henderson is someone I'm VERY interested in as a safety prospect. He's a complete headcase but I prefer him to Ray Ray. A 3rd-4th on Henderson is justifiable.

You want Seantrel Henderson playing SAFETY? Yikes! Heh.

Incidentally I don't like what the Hurricanes are doing. Regardless of how stupid the players were in doing what they've done, they deserved to be made aware of this MONTHS ago so they could enter the Supplemental Draft.

To answer the initial question, they (assuming there's more than Ray-Ray about to be kicked) have two choices: 1) Transfer to a small school so they can play in 2012, 2) Not play at all in 2012.

That's it. There's no NFL entry for these guys in 2012. They have to wait until 2013.

You always catch me in brain farts. I was typing "I don't like Armstrong as a safety prospect" and "I much prefer Henderson as a Tackle prospect" and I for some reason combined the two. I was talking about guys who will likely be dismissed/suspended from Miami and in the 2013 draft.

Durp.

:bobdole:

Cant wait till the last piece of Shantard trash is off that roster.

LOL. I like Seantrel Henderson too. I think he's better than some people give him credit for being. I know he's frustrating, hence he's potentially about to be kicked off the team, but there is talent there.

LOL. I like Seantrel Henderson too. I think he's better than some people give him credit for being. I know he's frustrating, hence he's potentially about to be kicked off the team, but there is talent there.

He will no doubt join the ranks of about 34982982 other Hurricanes the last few years who our perform NFL expectations after actually receiving coaching.

Say he is suspended, serves his time and then plays out the season. Declares. I know this is near impossible to judge and I certainly won't hold you to it, but what type of grade would you put on him? I see some incredible talent, especially in defending against the pass rush, but am I over the top or dreaming saying 3-4? Do you see him being able to play RT?

I'm preparing for life after Jake, and have been since Jake went on IR.

And why is having a 6'8 345 lb safety prospect so funny to you Chris?! :p

I don't know that I can put a grade on Seantrel. Being as young and ineligible as he is, any scouting of him is really in the infant stages of "want to see more".

Back
Top Bottom