Ray Rice photographed with underage white girls in his house | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Rice photographed with underage white girls in his house

It's still kind of creepy to have 4 teeny boppers hangin at your crib and watching you play x-box.

Is it just me, or does anyone not see a picture?

try this

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/rayricekids.jpg

rayricekids-1.jpg

Seriously???????? THAT picture is causing fuss??? give me a freaking break

SuavePhin answer this lol why would he have little girls at his crib in some PJ's???

Haha I just told my Raven Fan friend lol His excuses was he thought they were 18 lmao!!!!

SuavePhin answer this lol why would he have little girls at his crib in some PJ's???

Pjs?? those are just normal out and about every day clothes, and he posted that picture himself and stated that they were fans/neighbors, maybe he's just a nice person letting the kids of neighbors visit?? This is a total non issue that's being blown up by idiots who over sexualize anything imo.

Dont get me wrong I hope not but just weird to just let theme come over and no thats not everyday clothes....

Dont get me wrong I hope not but just weird to just let theme come over and no thats not everyday clothes....

Those are eveyday clothes for kids these days. Trust me, kids wear them all the time. My little sis and her friends dress like that too. Even my little bro does as well.

Back
Top Bottom