Ray Rice photographed with underage white girls in his house | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ray Rice photographed with underage white girls in his house

Why don't you have a seat right over there...

ChrisHansen-1.jpg

I wasn't going to do anything. I was just here to warn her of the dangers of meeting strangers online.

:ohno:

haha, as the guys got a 12 pack in one hand and pack of rubbers in the other

This is really a sad, pathetic world we live in. The guy probably and most likely hasn't done a thing with any of those girls and hell he probably isn't lying about that baking thing. People quickly assume the worse and ruin his image. Now you have to be careful who you associate yourself with, you have to go through procedures to be friendly with others to be okay with the media. I feel bad for this guy and assuming he hasn't done anything I bet this hurts him too.

The website just wants attention. How does HE know they are ALL ALONE in the house. Who is taking the picture? Could be pops for all we know. Regardless, Ray seems like a nice guy and this pic is totally harmless.

It is a funny world we live in. I don't really bring up race that often, but if that is 4 young black girls in the picture, I bet a word is not said. But it is 4 young pretty white girls in the picture, and now Ray Rice is viewed as a pedophile to some people around the country now. SMH . . . and Ray is the one that POSTED this on his facebook.

The website just wants attention. How does HE know they are ALL ALONE in the house. Who is taking the picture? Could be pops for all we know. Regardless, Ray seems like a nice guy and this pic is totally harmless.

It is a funny world we live in. I don't really bring up race that often, but if that is 4 young black girls in the picture, I bet a word is not said. But it is 4 young pretty white girls in the picture, and now Ray Rice is viewed as a pedophile to some people around the country now. SMH . . . and Ray is the one that POSTED this on his facebook.

Agreed. It could be their mom taking the pic. Also, looks like the door is open.

If anything, they should investigate if those are weed brownies that the neighbors are giving Ray Rice lol.

I find it odd that Ray wouldnt put Madden on pause to pose for the picture. The girls are just standing in the back like Ray has a disease or something. This picture doesnt bother me at all.

Back
Top Bottom