Rays DH Manny Ramirez violates drug policy, to retire | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rays DH Manny Ramirez violates drug policy, to retire

Sad to see one of the best hitters of this generation go out like that. I hope he still makes the hall.

I highly doubt he's going to make the Hall.

He will eventually I think. Someday people are going to realize that he was juicing, but so was just about every other great player of that era. He was juicing and hitting HRs off juiced pitchers and doing it better than 99.9% of other juiced hitters.

He will eventually I think. Someday people are going to realize that he was juicing, but so was just about every other great player of that era. He was juicing and hitting HRs off juiced pitchers and doing it better than 99.9% of other juiced hitters.
The main reason I don't think he'll get in is that he was taking PEDs while he was hitting all his HRs. I just don't think the voters will put someone who uses PEDs in the Hall.

You dont think Mark McGwire, A-Rod, Clemens, Bonds, ect will eventually get in? It will take Bonds and Clemens a while because of the spotlight on them because of the trials, but I hope they eventually get in. However you slice it, youre looking at some of the greatest players of all time. If the HOF is about elite players, they should all get in, especially considering the era they played in.

You dont think Mark McGwire, A-Rod, Clemens, Bonds, ect will eventually get in? It will take Bonds and Clemens a while because of the spotlight on them because of the trials, but I hope they eventually get in. However you slice it, youre looking at some of the greatest players of all time. If the HOF is about elite players, they should all get in, especially considering the era they played in.

Bingo.

Bonds was a HOF player with or without roids IMO. 500 HRs/500 SBs?

His show he put on in the 2002 WS was epic too. (Actually that whole playoff series he was)

Back
Top Bottom