RB? Flo knows better. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB? Flo knows better.

I don't see how that makes sense. If he really believed that then he wouldn't have made the big offer to LeVeon Bell last year and wouldn't have tried to trade up for Harris in this draft. Reality is that they know they need a RB that the defense has to respect if you're trying to run on RPO offense, but they were unsuccessful trying to land a RB. I think they simply didn't love any of the RB prospects after the top 3 (which was also my assessment) so after failing to get who they wanted they, reasonably, didn't want to reach for a prospect they didn't love. But they are absolutely trying to find a RB centerpiece.
Can you tell me who the source was that claims we tried to trade up for Harris?

So stat compiling helps teams win?

Myles Gaskin averaged more total yards per game than Jacobs. If Jacobs is scary. Gaskin must be terrifying
Jacobs had a better 2020 than Gaskin. I’m not claiming he’s light years better but the numbers speak for themselves.

Jacobs had a better 2020 than Gaskin. I’m not claiming he’s light years better but the numbers speak for themselves.

The numbers don’t speak for themself. Jacobs averages less total yards a game than Gaskin. Averaged less yards per carry than Gaskin.

The numbers are speaking and saying you’re wrong.

I've yet to see a source attached to it.

Now, the idea that Waddle was our #1 WR choice, that has several named NFL reporters who have said that it is true.
i personally thought chase was their #1 wideout, and waddle was #2, but i have zero trouble believing what has been widely reported.

i personally thought chase was their #1 wideout, and waddle was #2, but i have zero trouble believing what has been widely reported.
My take on Chase that what he did at 19 was simply amazing, and that he'll be very good... though, I'll be honest, I like my flankers to be a bit taller.

My take on Chase that what he did at 19 was simply amazing, and that he'll be very good... though, I'll be honest, I like my flankers to be a bit taller.
i was just saying that i have no issue with the team having waddle higher than chase on our board.

it might have been super close, but you can't have two players in one slot (or it might not have been that close, who knows).

Flo knows better but Bobby McCain should be cut to save cap. Can anyone tell me why posters say they trust flo much on running backs , draft picks, etc

but they insist that McCain needs cut or will be cut.

I kinda feel like it just fits their personal agenda.
If you like the draft you gotta trust flo and Grier . If you are okay we didn’t get a running back you gotta trust flo and Grier
but we are going to cut McCain. Doesn’t mattter that is Flores personal coach to be safety.

reminds me of before draft people were insisting that bengals and falcons wouldn’t take pitts or chase cause falcons d was terrible or bengals need online.

so a lot of people are okay with not drafting running back and they use the we gotta trust coach Flores and Grier. But they don’t want to trust them on stuff they disagree about such us keeping McCain or grant. Lol.

anyways I am fine not drafting a back early. I am also trusting floe. But I noticed that when people are personally Okay with something team did or it fits their plan as well then they say trust Grier and floe.

i was just saying that i have no issue with the team having waddle higher than chase on our board.

it might have been super close, but you can't have two players in one slot (or it might not have been that close, who knows).
You could go either way... but for me, it's hard to compare the two. Their games are different, their bodies are different. They bring different things to the table.

My original take on Chase was that he'd be a very good flanker type, and that Waddle could be an all-pro slot type.

Generally when I say this, someone will quickly point out that slot receivers also line up outside and that some guys do both things well... so I want to say that 'slot-receiver' is sort of a misnomer in today's NFL, but it's the best label that I have.

You could go either way... but for me, it's hard to compare the two. Their games are different, their bodies are different. They bring different things to the table.

My original take on Chase was that he'd be a very good flanker type, and that Waddle could be an all-pro slot type.

Generally when I say this, someone will quickly point out that slot receivers also line up outside and that some guys do both things well... so I want to say that 'slot-receiver' is sort of a misnomer in today's NFL, but it's the best label that I have.
we got our guy, and i'm looking forward to the tua-waddle magic for a decade.

Flo knows better but Bobby McCain should be cut to save cap. Can anyone tell me why posters say they trust flo much on running backs , draft picks, etc

but they insist that McCain needs cut or will be cut.

I kinda feel like it just fits their personal agenda.
If you like the draft you gotta trust flo and Grier . If you are okay we didn’t get a running back you gotta trust flo and Grier
but we are going to cut McCain. Doesn’t mattter that is Flores personal coach to be safety.

reminds me of before draft people were insisting that bengals and falcons wouldn’t take pitts or chase cause falcons d was terrible or bengals need online.

so a lot of people are okay with not drafting running back and they use the we gotta trust coach Flores and Grier. But they don’t want to trust them on stuff they disagree about such us keeping McCain or grant. Lol.

anyways I am fine not drafting a back early. I am also trusting floe. But I noticed that when people are personally Okay with something team did or it fits their plan as well then they say trust Grier and floe.
Cutting McCain before we are 100% sure that Holland is ready would be... if not foolhardy, at least 'risky'.

Holland didn't play last year and was only a true sophomore when he did play last. Assuming that he is NFL ready after that? I don't think Flo is that kind of coach.

Cutting McCain before we are 100% sure that Holland is ready would be... if not foolhardy, at least 'risky'.

Holland didn't play last year and was only a true sophomore when he did play last. Assuming that he is NFL ready after that? I don't think Flo is that kind of coach.
I agree. It would be very risky since McCain is qb of secondary.
I love Holland but some of these not so popular players or players that we all want replaced might actually be needed and Flores recognizes that. So that is when we have to really trust Flores. Not just when they don’t draft a running back and that person / fan. personally agrees or whatever .

Back
Top Bottom