RB? Flo knows better. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB? Flo knows better.

Can you tell me who the source was that claims we tried to trade up for Harris?
Ckparrot over in the draft form alluded he heard that from a source within the Dolphins.

However u want to interpret that is up to you but there is a post out there as the source you and others asked about.
But, by source, we meant that could be shown as more than speculation.

An allusion to an unnamed maybe perhaps on a fan forum definately does not qualify, irrespective of how much one may like the poster.

And Jameis Winston is a top QB too right. On account of his yards his last year as a starter.

Efficiency matters.

BTW, Jacobs is better. The point of my posts in this thread were pointing to the fact that the offensive line has more importance on the run game than the RB. And Jacobs stats prove that.
Winston is not a top QB. His INTs are the biggest red flag imaginable.

If Jones doesn't win the job this year, then he'll begin to be viewed as a mistaken pick. Back up safeties are pretty cheap and if that's all we get out of a 3rd round pick... he will have to go on the 'miss' list.

Disagree a little. Getting a backup in R3 is a good pick. Not ideal, but good.

But, by source, we meant that could be shown as more than speculation.

An allusion to an unnamed maybe perhaps on a fan forum definately does not qualify, irrespective of how much one may like the poster.
Fair enough. Then outside of Flores, Grier and Jones then probably no one would be qualified as a source.

I really don’t see any RB in the draft next year at this time who sticks out like the top three RB’s in this draft class did. Obviously that could change after the 2021 college season but it sure would have been nice to get one of the big 3 this year.

Yet I still think the running game will be better next season for the Dolphins because the addition of Waddle and Fuller will open up the entire offense and the young offensive linemen should better better run blockers with a year experience.

Fair enough. Then outside of Flores, Grier and Jones then probably no one would be qualified as a source.
I'll take anyone in the org that will put his name on the quote.

Otherwise how would we know if true?

I'll take anyone in the org that will put his name on the quote.

Otherwise how would we know if true?
Like I said fair enough but most likely they might get fired unless they are Grier, Jones or Florres.

Like I said fair enough but most likely they might get fired unless they are Grier, Jones or Florres.
Then they shouldn't be running their yaps.

Betraying the trust of the org should get them fired.

Back
Top Bottom