rb in the later rounds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rb in the later rounds

cowtowndick

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
let's say, hypothetically speaking, someone makes us an offer we can't refuse and we trade ricky. what rb's have caught anyone's eye as someone who is a hidden gem available in the later rounds (rounds 5, 6 or seven)? looking more for opinions on sleepers - i know we don't (yet) have a fifth or sixth round pick.

What round is Leon Washington projected in? Not quite hidden talent, but he'd be a nice addition to replace Ricky and be a quality backup to Ronnie. I also don't hear too much about him.

Jerious Norwood from Mississippi State

Since we have traded away our 6th, and already used our 5th... I would rather not use a pick on a RB. We would still have Sammy Morris, and we also have KJ Harris who should be ready to go this season...

And who knows... we could re-sign Travis Minor...

dominizzo said:
Joseph Addai

Will be LONG gone by the 7th round which is where the original poster was referring to.

daniel3 said:
What round is Leon Washington projected in? Not quite hidden talent, but he'd be a nice addition to replace Ricky and be a quality backup to Ronnie. I also don't hear too much about him.

Washington raised his stock a LOT with his performance in the Shrine game.

Sammy Morris is a FA and I'm not sure he'll resign. If we get rid of Ricky then yes RB would be worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom